The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

markh86
are we talking about the same 1

there was one on human computer interface
operating system stuff- shortcus etc

there was one on human computer interaction
environment visual, sound pollution e.tc

I was talking about question 7, the one at the bottom of the second page.
What was the Human computer Interaction one? What number was it? (is slightly scared :biggrin: )

And what number was the Interface one?
The Dishwasher
What was the Human computer Interaction one? What number was it? (is slightly scared :biggrin: )

I think that was question 7, cos I remembered that Interaction means you include health and safety factors. And for 7, I added adjustable chairs etc...

I cant remember the Interface one, what question was it exactly.
Me feeling scared also.
Oh well....45/90 :smile: (I hope that it'll be similar this time...if not - then 50/90...

Heh...maybe I should stop post morteming and forget about it :rolleyes:
The Dishwasher
Oh well....45/90 :smile: (I hope that it'll be similar this time...if not - then 50/90...

Heh...maybe I should stop post morteming and forget about it :rolleyes:

Yeah me too, lets just wait until results day.
Reply 45
sry to bring it up again :tongue: i thought it was an ok paper, some straight forward big mark questions, reckon i got about 3/4 of the main points for every question. the essay i did about DBMS's that manage the data and DBA's to manage the system, including stuff about distributed databases.
Reply 46
For the last question I compared the advantages and disadvantages of server-client and peer-to-peer systems and dispersion and centralisation of data and processing and then recommended a regionally centralised server -client system. Doesn't sound like anything anyone else has done :/

The questions in ICT papers are so vague.
Reply 47
BlueAngel
What did you put for question 4) the menus one. I only put 2 reasons why menus are good interface, I couldnt think of 4 :frown:

I just put good navigation and shortcuts.
Whats did you put for this?
And what did you write for Q4) a)? I put PC.

I put a sofa store touch-screen catalogue :/

That exam was kinda wierd... I freestyled it and haven't touched on any of the Unit 5 stuff for months because it was a resit... I managed to answer all the questions though, and did 2 pages for the essay question which was completely blagged!
Reply 48
Did any one take the OCR ICT 2517 paper? If so, how did you find it?
Reply 49
2517? Thats not AQA lol...

Latest

Trending

Trending