Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    so i'm 15 and i live in the netherlands.(my english writing isn't the best yet). i am sure i will do an architecture course i now what the best schools are in the uk. at first i wanted to go to cambridge but i am not sure if that's my best option because i heard it is more about the history of buildings.

    so i was thinking about bath ,but still al uni's are open for considerations.
    the most things i understand about the courses of the most uni's. but i really want to go in the direction of design and technology and not history!
    so i want some advise about which school i should go to.

    and also MA, MBA, BS, MS, MSW, PhD, PsyD: What Does it All Mean?
    and again my english isn't the best so please explain it a little bit easy.

    i now that i am a bit young but this is really my dream.

    just a friendly pointer to remember - take the c out of your spelling of english
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.