JulesCh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello everyone, I have been offered an unconditional offer on all of these Universities, I haven't visited any of them yet and I need to decide as soon as possible. Which one of them has better aspects according to your experience: student life, area, work after uni, anything you can say to help me on my choice. I have visited the compareuni website but is not very helpful to decide. I would appreciate anything you can say to help me choose.
University of Derby Computer Games Modelling & AnimationMiddlesex University 3D Animation and GamesAnglia Ruskin University Computer Games Art Brunel University London Games Design University of Hertfordshire 3D Computer Animation and Modelling
Thank you for the time, any help much appreciated!!!
Jules
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by JulesCh)
Hello everyone, I have been offered an unconditional offer on all of these Universities, I haven't visited any of them yet and I need to decide as soon as possible. Which one of them has better aspects according to your experience: student life, area, work after uni, anything you can say to help me on my choice. I have visited the compareuni website but is not very helpful to decide. I would appreciate anything you can say to help me choose.
University of Derby Computer Games Modelling & AnimationMiddlesex University 3D Animation and GamesAnglia Ruskin University Computer Games Art Brunel University London Games Design University of Hertfordshire 3D Computer Animation and Modelling
Jules
You have until may to make a decision so i wouldnt rush it. If you arent able to visit them which i think is a pretty bad idea, then try comparing the different modules and living costs and see if that helps at all.
JulesCh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by claireestelle)
You have until may to make a decision so i wouldnt rush it. If you arent able to visit them which i think is a pretty bad idea, then try comparing the different modules and living costs and see if that helps at all.
Thank you very much for your reply, I did not realize I have until May to take a decision. I will definitely have to visit them. Comparing the modules is a good idea as well. thank you
Ravensbourne
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by JulesCh)
Jules
Hi Jules,

As Claireestelle has mentioned visiting them would be the best idea, you would like to be able to get a sense of what kind of people, the equipment and facilities there and also the structure of the course.
As well as this there may be extra things you are looking for in a uni experience such as the societies and perhaps some unis are in busier locations then others it would all contribute to your uni life. Knowing as much as possible will help with your choice

Hope this helps
Jay
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's worrying you most about starting back at school/college this year?

The potential for Covid to keep disrupting things (109)
14.53%
My mental health (110)
14.67%
Feeling behind academically (142)
18.93%
Making friends/social anxiety (135)
18%
How to organise myself (25)
3.33%
How to revise/study effectively (89)
11.87%
Future career, uni, pathway planning and applications (125)
16.67%
Something else - let us know in the thread (15)
2%

Watched Threads