The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

read the law
Reply 121
hey, im 21 and im addicted to girls aged 14 to 19. Now i know its not right to have the desire of having sex with girls of this age range, but its something totally outta my control. I tried enough to be outta this, but it feels extremely delicate to end this feeling. To me, its because that I imagine a teenager having a sense of awe and wonder when it comes to sex that is lost with time (not necessarily with experience). The second reason I figured out is that I want to dominate while having sex. Kindly, help me!
Original post by jbkhan
hey, im 21 and im addicted to girls aged 14 to 19. Now i know its not right to have the desire of having sex with girls of this age range, but its something totally outta my control. I tried enough to be outta this, but it feels extremely delicate to end this feeling. To me, its because that I imagine a teenager having a sense of awe and wonder when it comes to sex that is lost with time (not necessarily with experience). The second reason I figured out is that I want to dominate while having sex. Kindly, help me!

You don’t need help it’s natural, as long as you don’t act on it then it’s not an issue
I don't think its to wierd at your age (although, this thread is 2 years old)

The difference between an 18 year old, and a 15 year old.. are not that huge, and there are plenty of 15 year olds who look older than plenty of 18 year olds..

BUT - as you get older.. yes it is a problem. If you are 20 odd and still liking 14-15 year olds.. then that's a problem.

Just don't act on it.. keep it shut away, and understand that its not your fault - but any actiosn you do, are 100% your fault. So have control, and don't do anything wrong.
The golden rule is half your age plus 7

Did the math and left feeling like a pedo? Don't worry, it's perfectly legal to be a pedo -- so long as you don't break the law.
(Although you should probably keep it to yourself)
Original post by eightbo
The golden rule is half your age plus 7

Did the math and left feeling like a pedo? Don't worry, it's perfectly legal to be a pedo -- so long as you don't break the law.
(Although you should probably keep it to yourself)

Paedo's fancy pre pubescent children usually younger than 11/12 but for definitions we use 13 years old as the line.

People just call people paedo's incorrectly, I agree he shouldnt tell people for that very reason and definately shouldnt act on it though
Original post by paul514
Paedo's fancy pre pubescent children

I see, Thank you.
Original post by Anonymous
As the title says, I don't really find myself attracted to girls my age but 14/15 year old girls, is that normal ?

i think you are a bit of a nonce mate
this thread is quite old so the age difference does not matter so much now :redface:
Original post by the bear
this thread is quite old so the age difference does not matter so much now :redface:

Aye. This thread is so old these 14yo lassies have since changed sex and have fathered several children.
Original post by Wyrley
Difficult to say as 14/15 year old girls nowadays can look a lot older than they actually are. Plus there's a difference between finding someone attractive and actually wanting to act on those feelings. If you do want to act on those feelings, then that is where the problems would lie.

But that goes against his own observations. That he doesn't find girls his own age, 17/18 year olds, attractive.

Latest

Trending

Trending