Original post by shawtyb
well explain what?

explain those headings ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Reply 3
or research them like your supposed to?
Reply 4
Original post by shawtyb
or research them like your supposed to?

ive researched them actually but they either have too much information (so i get confused) or too little

i need like a brief easy explanation
my revision guide is just useless ahah
Reply 5
In medicine, dialysis (from Greek dialusis,"διάλυσις", meaning dissolution, dia, meaning through, and lysis, meaning loosening or splitting) is a process for removing waste and excess water from the blood and is used primarily as an artificial replacement for lost kidney function in people with kidney failure

wasnt that hard lol
Reply 6
Original post by shawtyb
In medicine, dialysis (from Greek dialusis,"διάλυσις", meaning dissolution, dia, meaning through, and lysis, meaning loosening or splitting) is a process for removing waste and excess water from the blood and is used primarily as an artificial replacement for lost kidney function in people with kidney failure

wasnt that hard lol

thanks for that, kidney tubules and controlling water content?
Reply 7
this came up with renal, not kidney

The renal tubule is the portion of the nephron containing the tubular fluid filtered through the glomerulus. After passing through the renal tubule, the filtrate continues to the collecting duct system.
Reply 8
Water balanceOur bodies take in water from food and drinks. We even get some water when we respire by burning glucose to release energy.
We lose water in sweat, faeces, urine and when we breathe out (on a cold day you can see this water as it condenses into vapour).
For the cells of our body to work properly, it is important that their water content is maintained at the correct level. This means our body must maintain a balance between the water we take in and the water we lose. This is done by the kidneys.

Quick Reply

Latest