me too! i thought the paper went awfully!! Congrats

ReputationRep:
    Guys I got an A too😁😁😃
    I got me result last week
    In over ze moon

ReputationRep:
    Congrats everyone, I got an A too!

ReputationRep:
    Still anxiously waiting for mine, you all did so well! That exam went so badly I don't know what to expect honestly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gro)
    Still anxiously waiting for mine, you all did so well! That exam went so badly I don't know what to expect honestly
    Don't worry mate you'll be fine and just remember that the fact that you even did AdMaths is of quite some importance regardless of the grade you receive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got a B which I'm mega pleased with - I thought I'd failed!

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe I actually got an A

ReputationRep:
    Well done every1 good luck to every1 for the future

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to everyone who got the grades they wanted. I got an A and I feel very happy with my performance considering I found that paper as the hardest fsmq paper I ever tried.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pk789)
    Don't worry mate you'll be fine and just remember that the fact that you even did AdMaths is of quite some importance regardless of the grade you receive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got a C, thought I failed well done everyone

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,
    I've just started year 10. I'm considering the ad maths. When did your schools start teaching the ad maths course? And is the exam in year 11?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aishaachha)
    Hi there,
    I've just started year 10. I'm considering the ad maths. When did your schools start teaching the ad maths course? And is the exam in year 11?
    i did my maths gcse in year ten so started learning it after my exam, around june-july time
    we continued in year eleven and finished it just after christmas
    i know someone who did fsmq in year ten but most people do it in year eleven

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aishaachha)
    Hi there,
    We started it at the start of Year 11, and yes, the exam is at the end of Year 11, at the same time as GCSEs.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, just wondering if there's a 2017 equivalent on TSR? And congrats to all who got what they wanted in June!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treblebee)
    Hey guys, just wondering if there's a 2017 equivalent on TSR? And congrats to all who got what they wanted in June!!!
    I'm sure it will be made some time next year in the weeks running up to the exam. Not much point in having one so early as it'll be very quiet - although it's commendable that you're thinking about preparation early on in the year!

ReputationRep:
    My exam went so bad , but somehow got an A 66/100 , congrats to all that got an A , I would say 2016 paper is the hardest.

Does anyone have the paper ?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing additional maths in y11 (currently in y10) and I just wanted to say I'm doing all the same subjects as you except geography instead of German 🤗

ReputationRep:
    got my exam in a few weeks and i dnt know jack **** 😬😬
    but im aiming for a b/c
    not the best but i will be content with a pass
    in fact a b is not that bad right? its the second best grade i think...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Maths, English Lang, English Lit, Triple Science, French, German, Music and History.
    I'm doing the same except geography instead of German :-)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.