Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hey guys,

    I am a Postgraduate student at King's who is looking to move out of my private residence by May and was wondering if anyone would be interested in taking up my tenancy which ends by the 2nd of September this year.

    Please message me if interested. Hope to hear back from someone soon!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 9, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing


people online now


students helped last year

University open days

  1. King's College London
    Arts and Humanities (Strand Campus) Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.