Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you do when you feel like *****?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Mastur......I mean I read books.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somesomebody)
    what do you drink?
    Whatever I happen to have in the fridge. Usually some sort of beer or jäger, but I have this old ass bottle of tequila in my room for "special" occasions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curiousduck)
    I was in bed feeling depressed for about 2 days. Tried talking to friends, tried watching a couple moveis and tried eating fodod taht i liked. BUT NOTHING WORKED. I couldnt afford to wait until it passed (normally takes a week and I GOT STUFF TO DO) so I turned to the one thing that always helps me in times of need...
    Spoiler:
    Show

cause alcohool UNDERSTANDS :love:
    WHAT DO YOU TURN to when you feel like shite???
    I

And then I hope it comes true...

I curl up on the settee and try to sleep. I have spent many days like that, curled up in the living room, making no noise and pretending that I don't exist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annasuccia)
    Mastur......I mean I read books.
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    I curl up on the settee and try to sleep. I have spent many days like that, curled up in the living room, making no noise and pretending that I don't exist.

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I go to the toilet🚽 And take a dump 👻

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just sleep it off and I wake up I play games/go gym and then I usually feel better. Oh yeah...revise.

I just watch vinnnnes, and occasinally do the dab.

ReputationRep:
    Television.

:sexface:
    Yep, that's Maz for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    Yep, that's Maz for you.
    Who's Mary/Maz?

Who's Mary/Maz?
    The person you quoted. Harry Potter, Narnia, Sherlock, probably Doctor Who too - she'll find quotes relevant to any situation.

ReputationRep:
    Listen to sad music and eat everything ;p

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curiousduck)
    I was in bed feeling depressed for about 2 days. Tried talking to friends, tried watching a couple moveis and tried eating fodod taht i liked. BUT NOTHING WORKED. I couldnt afford to wait until it passed (normally takes a week and I GOT STUFF TO DO) so I turned to the one thing that always helps me in times of need...
    Spoiler:
    Show

cause alcohool UNDERSTANDS :love:

WHAT DO YOU TURN to when you feel like shite???
    I lift heavy or I die Mirin' :dumbells:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Previously? Drink it off, particularly since I hated the alternative (take the meds my GP wanted to prescribe).

Now, as a mature adult not particularly planning on disappearing in an explosion of hedonism by age 30, throw myself into a hobby (for me - playing the guitar).

ReputationRep:
    If I feel down about something in particular, then I fix the thing that's upsetting me, e.g. if I'm stressing about an essay I haven't done, then I do some work on the essay.

If I just feel generally down and can't figure out why, then it's usually because I haven't been sleeping enough, so I force myself to go to bed early and sleep lots and at the right times. Within 48 hours, I always feel better again.

Or, when all else fails, seeing my mum and my little brother again always makes me feel happy

ReputationRep:
    usually my bed, but if that doesn't work then I like to go for a drive and think about things. Sometimes lying about the house can make me feel worse, so it always make me feel better to have a really long bath, do my hair and go out somewhere for a little while

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    The person you quoted. Harry Potter, Narnia, Sherlock, probably Doctor Who too - she'll find quotes relevant to any situation.
    I see. Didn't know her name is mary.

ReputationRep:
    sleep
    bourbon
    dominos
    repeat

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.