(Original post by somesomebody)
    I see. Didn't know her name is mary.
    Didn't say it was. I said Maz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    Didn't say it was. I said Maz.
    When I said, who is Maz/Mary...you said

(Original post by Tootles)
    The person you quoted. Harry Potter, Narnia, Sherlock, probably Doctor Who too - she'll find quotes relevant to any situation.
    that implies her name is mary which can be shortened to Maz

Ok look I don't really care what her name is, I just didn't know what you meant; you didn't even have to answer loool

ReputationRep:
    Force to think optimistically e.g is their a holiday coming up yay I should be excited cant wait x

ReputationRep:
    Go to a mosque? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curiousduck)
    I was in bed feeling depressed for about 2 days. Tried talking to friends, tried watching a couple moveis and tried eating fodod taht i liked. BUT NOTHING WORKED. I couldnt afford to wait until it passed (normally takes a week and I GOT STUFF TO DO) so I turned to the one thing that always helps me in times of need...
    Spoiler:
    Show

cause alcohool UNDERSTANDS :love:

WHAT DO YOU TURN to when you feel like shite???
    Go to the gym, play radio 1 really loud then go home watch doctor who and eat a bar of chocolate

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.