Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My ex changed his relationship status to wido, meaning?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm confused as to why he he changed his Facebook status from in a relationship to widow. He wanted to breakup and kind of backed me into also to agreeing with him to breakup. So he can't be too mad. He's depressed at the moment and that's partial reason he didn't want the relationship anymore.

ReputationRep:
    No wonder he's depressed his husband just died, give him a break.

:nopity:
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I m not sure it means anything to be honest

ReputationRep:
    Mistake?

ReputationRep:
    he might be planning to kill you

ReputationRep:
    You're dead to him, probably.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    He's being a drama queen.

ReputationRep:
    To him you're DEAD!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    It means you're good at maths

Zargabaath

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    It means you're good at maths
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Is english his first langauge?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insert-username)
    Is english his first langauge?
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    Backed you into agreeing? When one person wants to break up its not always a case of whether or not the other person agrees. It is often one sided. Also that's not a good sign if he's telling folk he's a Widow lmao, funny kid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phunky_fresh)
    Backed you into agreeing? When one person wants to break up its not always a case of whether or not the other person agrees. It is often one sided. Also that's not a good sign if he's telling folk he's a Widow lmao, funny kid.
    Well I didn't want to, I still love him and he knows that. I had to mutully agree. It's not a good sign...Meaning he's mad at me? Or upset? I still care for him hence why I'm asking what this might possibly mean.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Retroandbeyond)
    Well I didn't want to, I still love him and he knows that. I had to mutully agree. It's not a good sign...Meaning he's mad at me? Or upset? I still care for him hence why I'm asking what this might possibly mean.
    You are going to have to get used to this in life.

He knows you look at his status, so he did it to cause you worry and manipulate you. Drama queen tendency and you gave him the reaction he wanted.

Just give him some space and if you wnat to get back together then do it after your period apart. Life is too shirt for this sort of nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    He's changed gender and lost his husband?

ReputationRep:
    Sad to say but it seems that he's got over you.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Ladymusiclover)
    Sad to say but it seems that he's got over you.
    If he's a depressive drama queen , then he's just as likely to change it to married tomorrow. Its about the attention seeking and manipulation. leave him to it.

ReputationRep:
    Because he saw you as his wife but now you are dead to him, so now he is Widowed? Who knows, it's just a Facebook status not that serious don't read into it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.