Turn on thread page Beta

Supporting mental health watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    In my local community, due to a lack of government funding and public support, the mental health service in Norwich (similar in purpose to the Samaritans) known as Mind is scheduled to close down this October. Their purpose is a 24 hour service and hotline for children and adults suffering with mental illnesses, on the brink of panic attacks, suicide, etc. To talk to them and hopefully find releases to avoid certain negative circumstances.

What I'm asking is for you to sign this petition, with me, so that they are able to receive extra funding from the government on matters which matter. Not blowing money on pointless pay rises for the Parliament members.

The link to the petition; https://www.change.org/p/save-norwic...ine/u/15498474

Also, if you have a small amount of money left lying around, please donate to them. Every little helps, and this is something which is alarming and gigantic within our society. People with mental health troubles need your help as much as you need medical help when you suffer broken bones. Thank you, everyone who does choose to sign, in advance. I love you all <3

Signed! It was a no-brainer, really, seeing as I suffer from a mental health condition and live in East Anglia myself. Good luck with it.

I'll also flag this thread to the mods so that it gets moved to the mental health forum, as you'll most likely get more publicity there. Least I can do.

ReputationRep:
    Signed! I'll send this to my friends also

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lustawny)
    Signed! It was a no-brainer, really, seeing as I suffer from a mental health condition and live in East Anglia myself. Good luck with it.

I'll also flag this thread to the mods so that it gets moved to the mental health forum, as you'll most likely get more publicity there. Least I can do.
    (Original post by Sawbones)
    Signed! I'll send this to my friends also

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you both so much! You're great
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Signed :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Signed :yes:
    Thank you! <3

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 11, 2016
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.