Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I have a degree which was funded by a student loan, however the career path was just not for me at all. I would really like to do a degree in Occupational Therapy, which would normally count as a NHS funded course. However, as I already have a degree I don't know if I can get my tuition fees covered again. I really cannot afford to pay for a degree now. Please note that my student loan has been completely paid off now.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2016
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.