Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hormonal)
    Really odd you got rejected with that, follow it up.
    Mmmm, I've sent them a message on the portal to ask for feedback

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juliette.dgs)
    Hi guys!
    I received an inteview invite yesterday and was wondering if someone could answer some of my questions.

How many stations are there? and how long is each station?
    How did you prepare for this interview?

I had interviews at Exeter and York. If someone else was interviewed there, is it more relaxed or difficult?

Thank you very much and congrats to the ones that already have offers!
    Congrats! it's 7x7min. I just did "normal" MMI prep. I also had an interview at Exeter and I think that King's was more relaxed but the questions were maybe a bit tougher.

ReputationRep:
    Hi!!

I received an actual offer yesterday evening and I'm shocked lol

Stats: GCSEs 8A*s 3As
    UKCAT 676 avg
    Predicted 2A*s A a (further maths AS)
    Interviewed on Jan 16th

Hope this helps people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hajsil98)
    Hi!!

I received an actual offer yesterday evening and I'm shocked lol

Stats: GCSEs 8A*s 3As
    UKCAT 676 avg
    Predicted 2A*s A a (further maths AS)
    Interviewed on Jan 16th

Hope this helps people
    Congrats!
    If you don't mind me asking, what was your SJT band? How did you think your interview went?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone that had an interview in December received an offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hanacigoj)
    Congrats!
    If you don't mind me asking, what was your SJT band? How did you think your interview went?
    Ahh I knew I'd forgotten something!! Band 1

I thought that most of it was good, some bits were awesome and a couple of things were awful if I'm honest. Can't give too much detail but I wasn't too happy with my performance in some places.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StationToStation)
    Congrats! it's 7x7min. I just did "normal" MMI prep. I also had an interview at Exeter and I think that King's was more relaxed but the questions were maybe a bit tougher.
    Thank you ! Did you get an offer from Exeter or Kings?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you ! Did you get an offer from Exeter or Kings?
    Exeter, still waiting to hear from King's wbu?

ReputationRep:
    Exeter, still waiting to hear from King's wbu?
    Same. We will see how the interview goes but I would rather go to kings for sure

Last question: did the interviewers have read your personal statement? do they ask questions about it? (only if you can answer this)

ReputationRep:
    Same. We will see how the interview goes but I would rather go to kings for sure

Last question: did the interviewers have read your personal statement? do they ask questions about it? (only if you can answer this)
    Same, I like Exeter but I would definitely prefer the King's course. Nope, the interviewers know nothing about you. Good luck with your interview, I'm sure you'll do well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherub012)
    what time? (same day)
    Can't remember exactly, around 1?? Wbu?

ReputationRep:
    Same, I like Exeter but I would definitely prefer the King's course. Nope, the interviewers know nothing about you. Good luck with your interview, I'm sure you'll do well!
    Well at least we know that we are going to be able to study medicine no matter what
    Thank you! I will keep you posted.

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

Big congrats to everyone who's got an offer!!!! Quick question, around what time did you receive the email? And was it an update from Kings Portal or UCAS Track?

Also, most of the people who've received offers on here were interviewed in Jan; has anyone who had an interview in December got an offer? (My interview was the 13th of December).

ReputationRep:
    I got an email from kings at 19:30 to check the portal (conditional offer) and got the track update at 23:45. Had my interview 6th December

(Original post by WC7867)
    Hi all,

Big congrats to everyone who's got an offer!!!! Quick question, around what time did you receive the email? And was it an update from Kings Portal or UCAS Track?

Also, most of the people who've received offers on here were interviewed in Jan; has anyone who had an interview in December got an offer? (My interview was the 13th of December).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eemooz)
    Can't remember exactly, around 1?? Wbu?
    11.30 I was probably just before you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gbhalla)
    I got an email from kings at 19:30 to check the portal (conditional offer) and got the track update at 23:45. Had my interview 6th December
    You received the offer yesterday? Congrats!!

ReputationRep:
    How many people got offers? Have they already given out most you think?

ReputationRep:
    To those of you with offers, was it AAA or A*AA?

Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neilthomas)
    To those of you with offers, was it AAA or A*AA?

Congrats!
    They don't ask for an A*?

ReputationRep:
    And have they given the offers only to the strong candidates?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.