Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi Are there any EU students who have not received an interview offer/ heard back yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, fellow applicant here.
    I just checked the King's College age requirements for Medicine as I would be under 18 when I start.
    It says on their website "There may be age requirements for professional health courses such as Nursing, Midwifery and Medicine".
    I'm really worried about my age affecting my application (still no interview) even though I would be 18 within 3 days of starting the course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikyphoenix)
    I just checked the King's College age requirements for Medicine as I would be under 18 when I start.
    It says on their website "There may be age requirements for professional health courses such as Nursing, Midwifery and Medicine".
    I'm really worried about my age affecting my application (still no interview) even though I would be 18 within 3 days of starting the course.
    Don't come in for the first three days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikyphoenix)
    Highly unlikely, if they would've seen that as a problem, they would've rejected you really early on

ReputationRep:
    Do u guys know when they stop sending out interviews? Still haven't heard anything
    UKCAT:690

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bee264)
    Do u guys know when they stop sending out interviews? Still haven't heard anything
    UKCAT:690
    I'm wondering the same - their portal says they interview till April ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    I'm wondering the same - their portal says they interview till April ...
    Wow April seems so late so close to exams. Haven't had any offers yet but had one post interview rejection so all I can do is hope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bee264)
    Wow April seems so late so close to exams. Haven't had any offers yet but had one post interview rejection so all I can do is hope
    Yeh ... sick of waiting haha ... where was your rejection from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    Yeh ... sick of waiting haha ... where was your rejection from?
    Imperial

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know roughly how many offers have been given out so far?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desigenius)
    Can anyone confirm if you have to submit a scan of your GCSE/ AS Level certificates via Kings Apply if you have an interview? If someone who has had an interview can reply, that would be great!
    No, I had an interview about 2 months ago, and we only had to bring photo identification. No scanning of gcses or anything

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone confirm if you have to submit a scan of your GCSE/ AS Level certificates via Kings Apply if you have an interview? If someone who has had an interview can reply, that would be great!
    At my interview they said to Scan any certificates and your passport photo. And when I did it, I got a response saying they received it. So I'm guessing that it's still the case

ReputationRep:
    At my interview i'm pretty sure the admissions tutor said we will hear back before the 31st of March...

And they didn't say anything about scanning certificates??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gran0la)
    At my interview i'm pretty sure the admissions tutor said we will hear back before the 31st of March...

And they didn't say anything about scanning certificates??
    They didn't say it themselves at mine. Someone asked them if it was necessary and they said you should do it.

ReputationRep:
    I sent them a message regarding this last week as I remembered something along those lines being said during the debrief. They replied back saying there was no need and if they want anything from us, they will contact us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittt)
    I sent them a message regarding this last week as I remembered something along those lines being said during the debrief. They replied back saying there was no need and if they want anything from us, they will contact us
    To be fair, my interview was a while ago. They probably changed their mind 😂

ReputationRep:
    Anything for grads today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Last minute advice for interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plutojupitermars)
    Anything for grads today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope . So tired of the wait!!

ReputationRep:
    Just got a pre-interview rejection.
    Wtf.
    I thought my application was strong.
    They said
    "Thank you for your application to King's College London. Your application has now been carefully considered. Whilst you meet the entrance requirements for the programme, applications are considered in a competitive environment. We have received many applications this year and due to the competition for places have had to disappoint many candidates. Therefore, I regret to inform you that you have been unsuccessful in obtaining a place on the programme.

May we take this opportunity to wish you every success with future applications."

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.