Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittt)
    Yep same here. I also had my interview on 24th Jan too. There's a separate grad thread if you're interested (don't think I've seen you post in it before, but I may be mistaken? :P) https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4424452
    Ah right. Thanks a lot. Didn't know about that thread. Will go join it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plutojupitermars)
    Oh wow. I'm waiting to hear back from 4 year course. Did you apply for the 4 year too? My interview was 24th Jan btw

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I did, got a pre-interview rejection for a101. My offer is for a100

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here still waiting for a decision after a Dec 13th interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OnceUponADoc)
    I had a 6th December interview and so far no reply (though my interview went really bad so not really expecting anything).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OnceUponADoc)
    Yes I am! The wait is killing me...

ReputationRep:
    Lol when you had your interview on the 28th and apparently everyone else from the same day has already got an offer😂😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasi98)
    Nope I'm an A100 home student really shocked to have made it this far with a ukcat of 650!
    Well done. How did you find the interview? What was your SJT band?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crystalni)
    Lol when you had your interview on the 28th and apparently everyone else from the same day has already got an offer😂😭
    You mean 28th Feb !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karishma behera)
    Hey congrats!! If you don't mind me asking what band did you get in your UKCAT? And any interview tips as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by 11...)
    Well done. How did you find the interview? What was your SJT band?
    I got band 1. I came out of the interview thinking I did so badly but I guess everyone overanalyses themselves. My advice would be to stay calm, be honest and definitely take a small water bottle with you! You won't believe how thirsty you get when you're nervous!
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crystalni)
    My interview was 6th December

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasi98)
    I got band 1. I came out of the interview thinking I did so badly but I guess everyone overanalyses themselves. My advice would be to stay calm, be honest and definitely take a small water bottle with you! You won't believe how thirsty you get when you're nervous!
    Good luck!
    When was your interview ?

ReputationRep:
    has everyone who had an interview on the 12th January had an offer/rejection ? I still haven't heard back and my friend who was interviewed after me just got an offer :/
    12A* gcse
    693 ukcat
    A*A*A*A predictions
    I have an offer from ucl but I want kings as my insurance ;-;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medic17)
    Where else have you applied?
    May i also know your stats ? Your ukcat and grades and predicted grades please

ReputationRep:
    Who has an interview on the 7th? I have one at 10.15.. so scared!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone with an interview on March 28?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by telepathicturtle)
    has everyone who had an interview on the 12th January had an offer/rejection ? I still haven't heard back and my friend who was interviewed after me just got an offer :/
    12A* gcse
    693 ukcat
    A*A*A*A predictions
    I have an offer from ucl but I want kings as my insurance ;-;
    It's not in order of interview dates. Whoever is in the top quartile of applicant performance will get an offer early. Everyone else are just going to have to wait till mid March-ish.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I have my interview on tuesday. Where can I find what the interview looks like? And should I prepare for it somehow? Or is it even possible?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barborazel)
    Hi! I have my interview on tuesday. Where can I find what the interview looks like? And should I prepare for it somehow? Or is it even possible?
    Hey mines on that day too! Is yours at 3:45pm?

Also mind if I ask your stats?

The interview is an MMI with 7 stations each lasting 7 mins. Nothing on your personal statement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roastedcrumbs)
    Hey mines on that day too! Is yours at 3:45pm?

Also mind if I ask your stats?

The interview is an MMI with 7 stations each lasting 7 mins. Nothing on your personal statement.
    I think mine is the same time!

My UKCAT is 703 I think and I have 5s predicted in AP exams.

Do you know where I could find what kind of questions I'll be asked? And will I have to speak the whole 7 mins alone or will it be more like a discussion with the interviewer?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone recieved an offer from 18th Jan interview?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.