Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by telepathicturtle)
    anyone hear anything today?
    not today ... honestly cannot deal with this every day

ReputationRep:
    spending time on tsr is not going to help us revise. forget about it and be patient.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    spending time on tsr is not going to help us revise. forget about it and be patient.
    Well said. I think judgement day will be next week (mid march) anyways.

ReputationRep:
    To all people with offers, do you mind saying what your UKCAT scores were? I want to get a rough idea of what they're looking for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 626)
    To all people with offers, do you mind saying what your UKCAT scores were? I want to get a rough idea of what they're looking for
    I had 650 Band 1. I don't think UKCAT is the main factor which determines whether you get an interview/offer because mine was rather low and I still got a place! That being said, I did have very good GCSE results which probably cancelled out my low UKCAT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 626)
    677 but all A* gcse so thats probably why

ReputationRep:
    They've still only given out very few offers comparative to how much they need to give out. We need to just be patient, tsr is not good for our health 😂. They've also sent rejections out to those with very low scores, so don't worry they will make the majority of replies further down the line as most of the interviews are completed.

ReputationRep:
    Question to mature applicants having received an offer to the A100 programme.

Please could you share what A-level grades your offers are conditional on?

thank you

ReputationRep:
    Check your portal guys, just got an interview invite!

ReputationRep:
    Would anyone be keen if i made a thread for offer holders? Where we could discuss accommodation etc..? Let me know!

Also Good luck to anybody who is still waiting to hear back or has upcoming interviews !! i"m sure there are loads more offers to come

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pantego)
    Would anyone be keen if i made a thread for offer holders? Where we could discuss accommodation etc..? Let me know!

Also Good luck to anybody who is still waiting to hear back or has upcoming interviews !! i"m sure there are loads more offers to come
    Yes!! That would be great

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview yesterday at 9:00am , i think it went well. i'm just gonna have to wait now for a reply.

ReputationRep:
    anyone waiting for 7.30 again? Don't know how many more times i can do this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emspiers)
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    nothing...

ReputationRep:
    I was ;-;
    But I got an offer from Aberdeen today so not feeling as frustrated ;D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by telepathicturtle)
    I was ;-;
    But I got an offer from Aberdeen today so not feeling as frustrated ;D
    woooo congrats!!

ReputationRep:
    check your portals as my offer came through at 5 on the portal but the email from kings just came through now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AvaPawar)
    check your portals as my offer came through at 5 on the portal but the email from kings just came through now
    thanks did you get the offer today?

ReputationRep:
    thanks did you get the offer today?
    yes i was so surprised because I heard they have a history of giving them at 7:30

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.