Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AvaPawar)
    yes i was so surprised because I heard they have a history of giving them at 7:30
    well done!! maybe ill stop checking it everyday

ReputationRep:
    Here's the thread for offer holders
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...2#post70450042

ReputationRep:
    yes i was so surprised because I heard they have a history of giving them at 7:30

They always update the offers on the portal earlier around 6'oclock but the notification always comes through by email at 7:30pm. When did you interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elliee_98)
    They always update the offers on the portal earlier around 6'oclock but the notification always comes through by email at 7:30pm. When did you interview?
    I was on 16th January

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview invitation today! I had lost hope I'd hear back from them at all and just got an offer last night, so didn't expect much else to happen. Don't lose hope guys, it's been all very random so far but they're still sending out invites!

ReputationRep:
    dw we will all hear by the end of this month. time flies so not long to go

ReputationRep:
    As I've been saying all along, the portal updates immediately (throughout the day- up to about 5pm), email's come out at 7:30.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I'm sure that there are also a few post interview rejections similar to offers like today but obviously nobody posts with a rejection. .

ReputationRep:
    just got an interview!! for 22nd

ReputationRep:
    I was rejected from kings a few weeks ago and I asked them for feedback and pushed a bit and apparently with a UKCAT average of 713 and a Band 1, my UKCAT was the downfall of my application?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erinls2)
    I was rejected from kings a few weeks ago and I asked them for feedback and pushed a bit and apparently with a UKCAT average of 713 and a Band 1, my UKCAT was the downfall of my application?!
    ?! That's such a competitive score surely, was this post interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by primadonnas)
    just got an interview!! for 22nd
    Same! Mine is at 1:15 pm.

ReputationRep:

Are you an international student?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm strange your academics?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    Has anyone that has had an interview in the first week of December heard back with offers/rejections yet??
    Thanksss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexis.Amelia)
    Hey guys,
    Has anyone that has had an interview in the first week of December heard back with offers/rejections yet??
    Thanksss
    Yes some have but the date of your interview is irrelevant to the timing of the offer

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't heard anything from Kings 😥

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cloud2)
    ?! That's such a competitive score surely, was this post interview?
    Nope that's the weird thing - pre interview 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zankou)
    Are you an international student?
    Nope, home

ReputationRep:
    To people who are worring about their UKCAT score, I got an interview with 660 average and Band 2. So don't worry!
    Although they say that King's is UKCAT heavy but they also look at other parts of your application such as PS and Reference.
    Good Luck !

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.