Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OnceUponADoc)
    Had an offer last night for the A100 course- my interview was on the 13th.
    AAAC. Good luck everyogne!
    Are you an international?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OnceUponADoc)
    Had an offer last night for the A100 course- my interview was on the 13th.
    AAAC. Good luck everyone!
    Undergraduate

ReputationRep:
    How long have they been taking to make decisions after an interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringdrr)
    How long have they been taking to make decisions after an interview?
    I mean... I've been waiting since 13th December...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashy99)

What?! I was told it was most probably a week. If its any consolation at my interview on Tuesday they said we will know by the 31st of March

ReputationRep:
    What?! I was told it was most probably a week. If its any consolation at my interview on Tuesday they said we will know by the 31st of March
    Yeah that's what almost everyone was told at interview

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Aaah, they told me they'd be back by 2 weeks back in December but
    I think what they were planning to do didnt work out... ive seen people get offers after having their interview at the end of Feb and I've just sat here for 3 months

(Original post by Medic17)
    Nope, I literally live in London😂

ReputationRep:
    I've had mine on the 6th December lol. There are a lot of people from earlier on who haven't hear either.

ReputationRep:
    Had my interview today, and actually really enjoyed it to my surprise lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentsixth)
    I've had mine on the 6th December lol. There are a lot of people from earlier on who haven't hear either.
    Same, we were the earliest interviewees though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohit5148)
    Maybe they're going on reverse order for the offers. To make it fair LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohit5148)
    Ok, I dont want anyone to hold this against me but I'm just going to say it and think what you want from it. Ive been told that the first few weeks of interviews had a different set of elder interviewers that marked the applicants harshly. Later on, they used more medical students and younger doctors to interview people and they seemed to score applicants highly... this ended up skewing the data and messing up the whole process apparently and they cant distinguish the good candidates between these two sets. Like I said, idk if this is completely accurate but it explains sooo much!! I'm sorry if Im wrong but hopefully it will make you feel a little less crap about it, the long wait doesnt mean we did very bad. Good luck with everyones application

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I dont want anyone to hold this against me but I'm just going to say it and think what you want from it. Ive been told that the first few weeks of interviews had a different set of elder interviewers that marked the applicants harshly. Later on, they used more medical students and younger doctors to interview people and they seemed to score applicants highly... this ended up skewing the data and messing up the whole process apparently and they cant distinguish the good candidates between these two sets. Like I said, idk if this is completely accurate but it explains sooo much!! I'm sorry if Im wrong but hopefully it will make you feel a little less crap about it, the long wait doesnt mean we did very bad. Good luck with everyones application

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've been told exactly that by other people too. But I think that's why they also decided to make it hollistic and gave out offers so late? My interviewers hated me hahah!

ReputationRep:
    Had my interview today.
    We were told that everyone will hear back by 31 March.
    Not sure about the comment regarding the age of the interviewers. Today they were mostly older, maybe one who was younger.

ReputationRep:
    I've been told exactly that by other people too. But I think that's why they also decided to make it hollistic and gave out offers so late? My interviewers hated me hahah!
    😂😂 yhh I think thats why they made it holistic, they decided that later on as well, it makes sense

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArtScience)
    Had my interview today.
    We were told that everyone will hear back by 31 March.
    Not sure about the comment regarding the age of the interviewers. Today they were mostly older, maybe one who was younger.
    Aah, I was mainly referring to the interviews back in December and January, offers only started coming out at the end of February and untill then Kings kept saying the scores were "skewed". Good to know we'll get our replies by then but waiting three and a half months for it sucks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    waiting for 7:30 agaiiiiin

ReputationRep:
    Anybody, interviewed in early January heard back with any offers/rejections yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatawesomekid)
    Had my interview today, and actually really enjoyed it to my surprise lol
    Ooh really! What time was yours maybe I saw you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.