Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexis.Amelia)
    As someone who had their interview in December, I feel extremely worried about the rumours that we may be at a disadvantage due to the interviewers we had. Does anyone from December/early January feel the same - should we contact King's and ask for a clarification about this worrying matter?? ((
    6th Dec, just got an offer, well not just.

I don't think you should worry too much, it's almost definitely just a rumour started by some salty little brat for getting rejected despite his interview having gone 'chuffingly bloody great'.

Hang tight, if you were good enough, you'll probably get an offer. I didn't say much of value but I was OTT enthusiastic af.

ReputationRep:
    What does OTT mean

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohit5148)
    6th Dec, just got an offer, well not just.

I don't think you should worry too much, it's almost definitely just a rumour started by some salty little brat for getting rejected despite his interview having gone 'chuffingly bloody great'.

Hang tight, if you were good enough, you'll probably get an offer. I didn't say much of value but I was OTT enthusiastic af.
    That's just unnecessary, calling someone a "salty little brat".

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    hey!!! i've seen you post quite a lot on this thread. did you think your interview went wel?l, because I am worried that mine was average - interviewed on 7th March
    Hmmm, I thought I did well but it was my first interview and now I know I could've done 100 times better. I also feel annoyed because people that do interviews later were more likely to have been interviewed before and so knew how to improve whereas the experience for me was fresh and absolutely traumatising.Oh well, stupid excuses aren't helping anyone, most people tend to tell me that if you felt like you were able to convey your message well and show your enthusiasm then your ok. Don't stress too much!! I'm sure everything will be okay, good luck on your application

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PutinPls)
    What does OTT mean

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Over The Top

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer today! Came in through King's apply at 7:51PM and it's AAA

Good luck to anyone that hasn't got their offer yet!

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure it always feels terrible once you've done anything which is life changing. I felt the same way after AS exams, but things usually have a way to work themselves out. The most important thing, as you said, is keeping positive

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For those of you with offers, have they shown up on track yet? Mine is showing up on the portal but still not on track.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PutinPls)
    Yeah i think its vaguely in order. Guy at my school had interview in December and heard in Jan. I had interview in Jan and heard today lol. So hold on tight.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's not in date order at all really 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medic17)
    Home student or international?
    Home

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by telepathicturtle)
    and then there's me who's been waiting since 10th January ;----------------------;
    Congrats though! Are you gonna firm?
    Thanks! Good luck, hope you hear soon! - I've got an offer from Imperial as well but I think I will firm Kings

ReputationRep:
    Takes a couple hours

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone here still waiting for an interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeDMeD251)
    Thanks! Good luck, hope you hear soon! - I've got an offer from Imperial as well but I think I will firm Kings
    Why aren't you picking imperial doesn't that have a better world ranking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    OFFER!!! Just checked portal around 6:15 pm and the offer was there No email yet, but I presume it comes around 7:30 pm.

For those who'd like to know stats: International applicant and just finished up my undergrad degree with a 2.1. 753 Avg UKCAT and I had my interview on January 25th.

Good luck to all those still waiting to hear back!!!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if there is a last date that kings is giving out offers till?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lsbb789)
    Does anyone know if there is a last date that kings is giving out offers till?
    31 of march.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Offer just got it this evening. for anyone who's interested i had ukcat 710 but only band 3 so don't think they care much about that! I'm a yr 13 home uk student

ReputationRep:
    How many offers do you all think kings have given out and how many left?

ReputationRep:
    Hey do you mind tell us your GCSEs and your A-level predictions

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.