The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rosemondtan
Yep! It's 12-4 right?

Yep 12-4!! Are you bringing anyone with you?
Original post by ArtScience
Congrats! Would you mind sharing when you received the offer?

thanks !
I was interviewed 8th March and was offered 15th March :smile:
Original post by song_han
I was interviewed on the 1st... already had one rejection and one waiting list. Should I give up hope? 😂

Bruh if there's no hope for you I'm screwed my interview was like the 7th of December
Original post by saahil0987
Bruh if there's no hope for you I'm screwed my interview was like the 7th of December

Fair man I'll stop complaining 😂 Good luck! Let's hope we both hear back soon
Original post by Mimihxx04
Yep 12-4!! Are you bringing anyone with you?

Unlikely (I think), are you?
Original post by rosemondtan
Unlikely (I think), are you?

Yeah same here, unlikely as well! Do you know what we're going to be doing for the day?
I'm fully done with Kings :mob:
Original post by RealLifeEducator
I'm fully done with Kings :mob:

As am I. How can they possibly take this long?
These guys are taking the piss 😑
This may have been asked before so sorry if it has been (for those that have been interviewed). If you finish your answer before the time slot, did you get follow up questions or does it depend on the interviewer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2730
31st march is so soon, but the wait seems so long.
hopefully more offers go out
has anyone been rejected post-interview? cos there doesn't seem to be a mass rejection yet? nervous but still staying hopeful
I ha
I haven't even heard a single thing from Kings! Its not looking good as the deadline to get a response is next week. Just wish kings would just reject me for that closure xD
I think the most frustrating thing about medical applications is the ridiculously long wait between all the steps like BMAT results and interview offers and then the final decision. So many of my friends sit and complain they haven't heard back from their 5th university yet :colonhash: hope kings get their act together soon and let us know
there are further interviews this Wednesday, so it is likely the deadline will be extended as it has been in previous years.
Anyone else still haven't heard anything at all- no rejection/no interview?
Original post by brosie1992
Anyone else still haven't heard anything at all- no rejection/no interview?

Yeah! Me
Does anyone know if the ucas deadline for firming is extended if you don't have a decision by 31st?
Original post by medflo
Does anyone know if the ucas deadline for firming is extended if you don't have a decision by 31st?

It doesn't. The deadline is may anyways so you have loads of time
Original post by 11...
31st march is so soon, but the wait seems so long.
hopefully more offers go out
has anyone been rejected post-interview? cos there doesn't seem to be a mass rejection yet? nervous but still staying hopeful

I'm starting to think they won't even reply by the 31st. I don't even remember them saying that it will be 31st for sure. It's been so long.

Quick Reply

Latest