Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    Loll me too .... one station one of them was like so unimpressed with me
    Same! xD On one of the stations the interviewer was asking me like 'what else, what else, what esle...'. He seemed sooooo bored and unimpressed xD However when I've finished one one girl's mom told me that he probably thought that I have potential and was tring to squeeze the best out of me. It was really nice of her but most probably not true.

ReputationRep:
    OMFG didn't actually know I had an offer till now!!!!!!! Everyone else who's waiting it will come!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elliee_98)
    OMFG didn't actually know I had an offer till now!!!!!!! Everyone else who's waiting it will come!
    Whaaat did you just check your portal? Congrats!!!!

ReputationRep:
    HOw do you feel you're interview went ? Congrats !'

ReputationRep:
    Damn, Congrats girl. Did you not get an update in Track?

ReputationRep:
    are there more offers going out next week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    are there more offers going out next week?
    Seeing as people still have interviews next week - i would assume so.

ReputationRep:
    Seeing as people still have interviews next week - i would assume so.
    Wow, but they are responding to everyone next week. That will be some fast response!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashy99)
    13th😊😊 as I've nicely mentioned a billion times now...😂
    hey, have you still not heard back yet? where else have you got offer/s from? don't worry, we will find out within 5 days time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    hey, have you still not heard back yet? where else have you got offer/s from? don't worry, we will find out within 5 days time
    Well I've got really high offers with A*AA (A* in bio/chem) but I really really need an insurance because I think I only got those offers due to my highly overestimated predictions D: if Kings rejects me I will need a miracle to boost up my current Ds and Us

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well I've got really high offers with A*AA (A* in bio/chem) but I really really need an insurance because I think I only got those offers due to my highly overestimated predictions D: if Kings rejects me I will need a miracle to boost up my current Ds and Us

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ok. it is definitely important to have an insurance, just in case. if you don't mind can u pls share ur stats? I know there is still 2 months left till our exams, and I would advise you to make use of the holidays and study leave. Practice makes perfect

ReputationRep:
    why is it always me that has to wait for ages?. got one offer from UEA, but do you know how long it took...? 3 months

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IamAHuman)
    Wow, but they are responding to everyone next week. That will be some fast response!
    yeh..
    lol not holding my breath
    my interview was horrendous.

ReputationRep:
    yeh..
    lol not holding my breath
    my interview was horrendous.
    Hahaha same with me. I'm EU and pretty good with English but on one of the stations I did not understed some key words so you can imagine my answer - trying to figure out what question was about.. xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karishma behera)
    Hey congrats!! If you don't mind me asking are you an international student and what were your stats? 🙂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! Y13 Home student
    GCSE: 6A* 4A
    AS: AAAAA
    A2: A*A*A*A (predicted)
    UKCAT: 660 Band 2
    What about you?

ReputationRep:
    People who got offers on Friday did your track update? Mine didn't... the offer is only on the King's portal.
    Good Luck to everyone who is still waiting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mithi98)
    People who got offers on Friday did your track update? Mine didn't... the offer is only on the King's portal.
    Good Luck to everyone who is still waiting!
    Same here! Thought I was alone and was getting worried hahah😂 I think it will update tomorrow, maybe it hasn't yet because it's the weekend?😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crystalni)
    Same here! Thought I was alone and was getting worried hahah😂 I think it will update tomorrow, maybe it hasn't yet because it's the weekend?😊
    I was also thinking that it's because of the weekend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    ok. it is definitely important to have an insurance, just in case. if you don't mind can u pls share ur stats? I know there is still 2 months left till our exams, and I would advise you to make use of the holidays and study leave. Practice makes perfect
    Gcse: 8A*s, 2As and a B lol
    AS: 3As and a B (i always have a b somewhere which isnt great)
    Ukcat: 717 and band 3
    I can never remember my bmat but it was decent
    Predicted Alevels: A*A*A*

And there you go, mah stats

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Gcse: 8A*s, 2As and a B lol
    AS: 3As and a B (i always have a b somewhere which isnt great)
    Ukcat: 717 and band 3
    I can never remember my bmat but it was decent
    Predicted Alevels: A*A*A*

And there you go, mah stats

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Looking at those stats, A*AA (I'm assuming UCL/Imperial offers as I've seen you on both those threads lol) seems manageable! Just keep at it!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.