Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else from Friday who's received a portal update & email, an offer letter and an offer email but no track update? I just sent them a message on the portal :/

ReputationRep:
    I'm so frustrated that I still haven't heard back yet but hopefully it is good news.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasha-13)
    16th of Jan
    Are you a home applicant or an international?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonny_jo)
    I just got my offer!!
    congratz. when was ur inteview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    congratz. when was ur inteview?
    16 Jan

ReputationRep:
    lol guys I am slowly losing hope now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    lol guys I am slowly losing hope now
    When we syiur interview?

ReputationRep:
    the mass rejection doesn't seem to be out yet? last year they gave out rejections on the 17th March from what I saw on the 2016 entry thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    When we syiur interview?
    7th march. yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crystalni)
    Anyone else from Friday who's received a portal update & email, an offer letter and an offer email but no track update? I just sent them a message on the portal :/
    Same here I would say don't worry they're just processing a large number of applications so maybe they haven't notified ucas yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mithi98)
    Same here I would say don't worry they're just processing a large number of applications so maybe they haven't notified ucas yet.
    I know you're right I'm just getting so worried because Kings has been my dream for 3 years and I can hardly believe I even got an offer hahah😂 Hopefully we will get the update soon! xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    7th march. yours?
    10th also losing hope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crystalni)
    I know you're right I'm just getting so worried because Kings has been my dream for 3 years and I can hardly believe I even got an offer hahah😂 Hopefully we will get the update soon! xx
    Congrats on getting an offer from your dream Uni
    I'm still undecided between King's and Barts for my insurance.. I never thought I would get both offers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonny_jo)
    I just got my offer!!
    Aren't you the person in the Southampton thread as well? Hii, Congrats and I got an offer too!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IamAHuman)
    Aren't you the person in the Southampton thread as well? Hii, Congrats and I got an offer too!!!
    Did you say your interview went bad too? Haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IamAHuman)
    hahahah yes i am. congrats on your offer!

ReputationRep:
    Guys that have an interview tomorrow, is your interview in the morning ? And is tomorrow definitely the last interview date ? If so the majority of post-interview rejections and any remaining offers should be sent out on Wednesday hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nihil_nimis)
    Guys that have an interview tomorrow, is your interview in the morning ? And is tomorrow definitely the last interview date ? If so the majority of post-interview rejections and any remaining offers should be sent out on Wednesday hopefully.
    I think Tomo is the lastdate ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nihil_nimis)
    Mine's in the morning but there are ones in the afternoon, and I haven't seen any interviews after that date so I assume 28th is the last interview date

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egmed)
    Are you a home applicant or an international?
    Home applicant

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.