Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Offer xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rayytbh)
    Offer xx
    hey, well done. remember seeing you in the barts thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rayytbh)
    Offer xx
    Congratulations. Did you just get it now?

ReputationRep:
    i don't think i'm gonna get an offer anymore......I really wanted to go to king's tho. can't wait to hear back and move on with my life, rather than staring at tsr 24/7

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    hey, well done. remember seeing you in the barts thread.
    Hey thanks! And yeh I applied to barts too x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    Congratulations. Did you just get it now?
    no I got it at 5.30

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    i don't think i'm gonna get an offer anymore......I really wanted to go to king's tho. can't wait to hear back and move on with my life, rather than staring at tsr 24/7
    Omg no ur doing it wrong u have to stay positive, btw there have been rejections post interview already they're not just saving them till last. Nobody posts with a rejection which is giving the illusion that there have been none.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crystalni)
    Oh God!! Now I'm really scared😫 I got the portal update email and the offer holder email but still nothing on track... Should I send them an email or something do you think?
    Lol ur way too paranoid! Dw it's nothing why r u stressing over this hahahh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DXNAK)
    Omg no ur doing it wrong u have to stay positive, btw there have been rejections post interview already they're not just saving them till last. Nobody posts with a rejection which is giving the illusion that there have been none.
    thank you for giving me hope. this is the best attitude in this situation i guess how do you know that there have been post-interview rejections? did someone you know got rejected after the interview? because I haven't heard a single thing post-interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashy99)
    Loool yup those are the unis that have so miraculously seemed to like me😂😂 but imagine getting an offer from there and then not reaching it... and then applying for medicine again aaghh id go crazy!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    did you hear back today? just curious, because I still haven't and want to see who is on the same boat as me again lol. King's is my favourite and I'd be disappointed if I get rejected

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IamAHuman)
    In the email, why does KCL offer say I need AAAC when I am only doing 3 a-levels? I'm scared!
    Wow! That's so weird! Have you tried contacting them to ask about this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DXNAK)
    Did yo feel your interview went ? Also I didn't know post intevirew rejections were out ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IamAHuman)
    In the email, why does KCL offer say I need AAAC when I am only doing 3 a-levels? I'm scared!
    Is the c in lower case? If it is, it might be that they want a C from your dropped AS. Doesn't really make sense tho. You should probably ring them to find out. Not very helpful, i know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    I don't think I'm hearing back either 😂

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone. Congrats to everyone who got an offer.
    I had my interview in December but I am still waiting for a reply. does anyone know why they are taking so long?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentsixth)
    I don't think I'm hearing back either 😂
    Same lol

ReputationRep:
    I think tommorow's the last interview date so hopefully a lot of us will hear then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DXNAK)
    Lol ur way too paranoid! Dw it's nothing why r u stressing over this hahahh!
    There's really no need to be so condescending when you can see that someone's worried; I'm "stressing over this" because I love Kings and it seems weird to me because after my other two offers the track update came almost immediately and it's now coming on 4 days. However I do realise they have a great number of applications to deal with as someone previously mentioned, and I'm beyond grateful that they gave me this opportunity that I never thought I'd have. Definitely going to be firming! Best of luck to you with everything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crystalni)
    There's really no need to be so condescending when you can see that someone's worried; I'm "stressing over this" because I love Kings and it seems weird to me because after my other two offers the track update came almost immediately and it's now coming on 4 days. However I do realise they have a great number of applications to deal with as someone previously mentioned, and I'm beyond grateful that they gave me this opportunity that I never thought I'd have. Definitely going to be firming! Best of luck to you with everything
    I don't think he was trying to be. I think it's just the fact that you're getting quite worried about an offer not coming on track when some of us haven't even gotten an offer yet! I'm sure it'll come up it's just King's being King's as usual 😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonny_jo)
    Is the c in lower case? If it is, it might be that they want a C from your dropped AS. Doesn't really make sense tho. You should probably ring them to find out. Not very helpful, i know.
    No, no, It's okay, thank you . I will ring them up tomorrow. I did ICT for AS and I cannot exactly get a grade for it. It is just distinction, Merit, Pass or Fail.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.