Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    any news today?
    Nope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentsixth)
    Nope
    guess they were finishing interviews today, so probably did not have time to process new offers?

ReputationRep:
    guess they were finishing interviews today, so probably did not have time to process new offers?
    Offers usually come out at 7:30 most days, some days earlier. Give it a bit longer today and, if not, tomorrow is almost certainly the day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonny_jo)
    Offers usually come out at 7:30 most days, some days earlier. Give it a bit longer today and, if not, tomorrow is almost certainly the day.
    yesterday they were out at 5 wish weren't they?

thank you for the reassurance.

ReputationRep:
    no news yet either yesterday offers came through at 5 ish but today nobody has seemed to have got offers. puzzled

ReputationRep:
    I'm worried......

ReputationRep:
    yesterday they were out at 5 wish weren't they?

thank you for the reassurance.
    they did come out at 5:30 yesterday but on friday they were after 6 and when my friend got his last week it was at 7:45 going on 8. i know it's really stressful but might as well forget about it and wait till you get the email. At least that way you won't waste time stressing about something that you have no control over.

ReputationRep:
    if today was indeed the last interview data, does that mean from now on they'll give out more offers??

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview today.
    They said that they are trying to get back to everyone by Friday but there is a small chance that they won't be able to. If this is the case then by next week.

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview today, and they said that we'd receive answers by friday or next week at latest so just hold on guys on a side note my interview went terribly

ReputationRep:
    next week at the latest.......oh well I guess I'll be patient yet again haha. King's is my dream uni, so no harm in waiting for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mo_elheramy)
    I had my interview today, and they said that we'd receive answers by friday or next week at latest so just hold on guys on a side note my interview went terribly
    what makes you think it went terribly?

ReputationRep:
    how many offers will be left by now? it's so tight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    what makes you think it went terribly?
    I just think i missed some key points in some stations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mo_elheramy)
    Don't worry too much... I thought my interview was horrible but I somehow got an offer... Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    Do they even have any more offers left or should we expect a mass rejection (apart from those who interviewed yesterday).

ReputationRep:
    Do they even have any more offers left or should we expect a mass rejection (apart from those who interviewed yesterday).
    Who knows but I'm guessing that our chances are really really slim by now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StationToStation)
    Yeh I think so too. Have you accepted a rejection?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StationToStation)
    People who interviewed on my day heard- do you think being interviewed last or in March means we had a reduced chance of an offfer anyway?

ReputationRep:
    People who interviewed on my day heard- do you think being interviewed last or in March means we had a reduced chance of an offfer anyway?
    I'm thinking this too. my interview was on the 7th March. that means they only just about gave us an interview, so if we don't do really well in the interview, there is a slim chance of an offer. whereas those who got interviewed in dec/jan must have been the most preferred ones and they just reject the ones who did quite poorly from the earlier dates

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2017
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.