Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    Yeh I think so too. Have you accepted a rejection?
    Pretty much - I think I'd be happier at the uni I have an offer from anyway so King's isn't that big a deal for me anymore. You?

I don't think you have a lower chance of an offer, I'm sure they use the same scoring for everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StationToStation)
    Pretty much - I think I'd be happier at the uni I have an offer from anyway so King's isn't that big a deal for me anymore. You?

I don't think you have a lower chance of an offer, I'm sure they use the same scoring for everyone.
    I have no offers and I'm on a waiting list for one of my choices .

ReputationRep:
    I have no offers and I'm on a waiting list for one of my choices .
    Ah, right... I have my fingers crossed for you, I'm sure it will work out somehow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StationToStation)
    Ah, right... I have my fingers crossed for you, I'm sure it will work out somehow!
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    idk how many offers will be left by now, it seems as tho there are hardly any left, so I'd be lucky to get an offer at this rate. I really want it though.

ReputationRep:
    It looks like they are still doing interviews. I called the admissions office and I was told that they cannot take calls as they are doing interviews.

I personally think (based on what the admissions office has been commicating) that they are going through the applications in no particular order. I am certain that the reason they have not got back to all of us yet is because we potentially sit in the "medium performance group of applicants" and until they have interviewed everyone they want to, they cannot draw the line. Once all the interviews are done, I believe it's going to be a matter of deciding what the bottom score is.
    Based on my theory above, I expect that there are quite a few more offers (and of course rejections) coming out. Probably not hundreds but maybe 50-60...
    If there were no more offers available there would be no reason why they would not let us know.
    Or am I missing something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArtScience)
    It looks like they are still doing interviews. I called the admissions office and I was told that they cannot take calls as they are doing interviews.

I personally think (based on what the admissions office has been commicating) that they are going through the applications in no particular order. I am certain that the reason they have not got back to all of us yet is because we potentially sit in the "medium performance group of applicants" and until they have interviewed everyone they want to, they cannot draw the line. Once all the interviews are done, I believe it's going to be a matter of deciding what the bottom score is.
    Based on my theory above, I expect that there are quite a few more offers (and of course rejections) coming out. Probably not hundreds but maybe 50-60...
    If there were no more offers available there would be no reason why they would not let us know.
    Or am I missing something?
    I just spoke to them though. I thought that the last batch of interviews was yesterday. Also I really don't think any post interview rejections have come out.

ReputationRep:
    I just spoke to them though. I thought that the last batch of interviews was yesterday. Also I really don't think any post interview rejections have come out.
    Oh, and what did they say?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArtScience)
    Oh, and what did they say?
    They just said "all desicions will be out by Friday - that's the key thing for you to know ". That's all really. I wish that they would just let us know and put us out of our misery.

ReputationRep:
    anyone with offers?
    some from the EMDP and Grad entry just got some.

ReputationRep:
    any offers today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    any offers today?
    doesn't seem it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedicalJunkie)
    I haven't seen a thread so I thought I should start one☺️
    I got 3A* 5A 3B at GCSEs but been predicted 2A* and 2A for A level and and A for my EPQ. Do you guys think Ive got any chance?
    Will you be applying this year?

ReputationRep:
    When is the last day of interviews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lalaland808)
    When is the last day of interviews?
    I believe it was yesterday

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=11...;70721448]I believe it was yesterday[/QUO

Lets just hope for the best x

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Lostperson;70719066]I just spoke to them though. I thought that the last batch of interviews was yesterday. Also I really don't think any post interview rejections have come out.[/QUOTE
    I don't think post-interview rejections have come out yet. but another tsr member if I remember correctly 'studentsixth' or 'DX4574 something' said that some post-interview rejections have been given out. but nobody has posted it on tsr, but usually even if it is a rejection ppl still post bad news.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=lalaland808;70721514]
    (Original post by 11...)
    I believe it was yesterday[/QUO

Lets just hope for the best x
    when was ur interview? mine was on 7th march. no news yet

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=11...;70721522]
    I just spoke to them though. I thought that the last batch of interviews was yesterday. Also I really don't think any post interview rejections have come out.[/QUOTE
    I don't think post-interview rejections have come out yet. but another tsr member if I remember correctly 'studentsixth' or 'DX4574 something' said that some post-interview rejections have been given out. but nobody has posted it on tsr, but usually even if it is a rejection ppl still post bad news.
    yeh I'm sure they're doing a mass rejection tomo or friday.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=11...;70721544]
    (Original post by lalaland808)

when was ur interview? mine was on 7th march. no news yet
    22nd of March

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.