Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mithi98)
    Thanks! I never expected three offers, now I have to decide which Unis to pick and get the grades hopefully.
    What about you? If you are still waiting, good luck!
    stiiiiill waiting on kings, got rejected from barts AND ucl haha but oh well :P and got st georges interview tomorrow so basically need to do really well tomorrow!! (but i won't lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou-natic)
    stiiiiill waiting on kings, got rejected from barts AND ucl haha but oh well :P and got st georges interview tomorrow so basically need to do really well tomorrow!! (but i won't lol)
    good luck for tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    If I don't hear back tomorrow, then this weekend is going to be sad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArtScience)
    Got an offeeeeeer!
    Wow well done!!!!!! See you in sept!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tmc1)
    Well done!! What time??
    Not sure exactly but checked it around 7:30.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    Wow well done!!!!!! See you in sept!
    Can't wait! so glad for you too! I still need to do my a-levels- eek.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    good luck for tomorrow
    thanks so much, i need it haha! xD

ReputationRep:
    how long have u been waiting? (sorry if you've answered this in an earlier post, i joined quite recently!) and why are you sure it'll be a rejection? keep your spirits up!
    I've been waiting since the 7th March so I really feel for those who have been waiting since December and January.
    I'm pretty sure it's going to be a rejection because I did terrible in the interview. But others have said the same thing and have come out with offers so I guess there's a slight chance the same could happen to me. But I'm never that lucky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zankou)
    I've been waiting since the 7th March so I really feel for those who have been waiting since December and January.
    I'm pretty sure it's going to be a rejection because I did terrible in the interview. But others have said the same thing and have come out with offers so I guess there's a slight chance the same could happen to me. But I'm never that lucky.
    i would honestly feel so anxious if i were kept waiting from december or jan and ahh, well best of luck - u never know! u might get that offer later on tonight or tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I wanted to say a very heartfelt thank you to all of you on this journey!!!
    I am 36 years old, have 2 very small children and a full time job and it has been super demanding going through the application process.
    At times all I had to keep me going was you guys here on this forum. You are such a genuinely caring group of individuals!
    Congratulations to all of you who have had offers- hopefully see you guys in September!
    Those who are still waiting- I am crossing my fingers and toes!!!

I am going to go quiet from now on as I need to focus on my a-levels with everything I have.

Thank you again and pod luck to everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Good Luck! Talk confidently and try to link the points you make to your own experience and at the end link back to medicine.

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer!!! International student and school leaver is there an offer holders group?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I am 36 years old, have 2 very small children and a full time job and it has been super demanding going through the application process.
    At times all I had to keep me going was you guys here on this forum. You are such a genuinely caring group of individuals!
    Congratulations to all of you who have had offers- hopefully see you guys in September!

I am going to go quiet from now on as I need to focus on my a-levels with everything I have.

Congrats!! You're such a inspirational person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mithi98)
    Good Luck! Talk confidently and try to link the points you make to your own experience and at the end link back to medicine.
    thanks so much! i will ... try! ahaha xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azlana)
    I got an offer!!! International student and school leaver is there an offer holders group?
    congraaaats bro!!!

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer!! International student I can't believe it omg! But guys pls don't loose hope like my UKCAT was pretty bad avg 647 and band 3 which just shows that UKCAT isn't the most important your personal statement predicted grades interview score and GCSE do matter a lot too! So hope for the best! (Still doing A levels btw)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

That is truly amazing how hard working and determined you are! 👍

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karishma behera)
    Got an offer!! International student I can't believe it omg! But guys pls don't loose hope like my UKCAT was pretty bad avg 647 and band 3 which just shows that UKCAT isn't the most important your personal statement predicted grades interview score and GCSE do matter a lot too! So hope for the best! (Still doing A levels btw)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yay!! congrats!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

congrats !! slay those a levels!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone from here going to the offer holders day on the 8th April?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.