Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashy99)
    Rejected 14.19, I am butt hurt and pissed off and now I will forever hate them for putting me through all this stress lmaooo.
    Congratulations on everyone that got offers tho!!
    have u got offers from any others tho!

ReputationRep:
    Got rejected...14:41 okay that is zero offers for me. UKCAT 703, BSc Student.

ReputationRep:
    Rejected 14.19, I am butt hurt and pissed off and now I will forever hate them for putting me through all this stress lmaooo.
    Rejected too at the same time and all 😂 Gonna have to take that deferred UCL offer after all now oh well. Definitely want to know where I went wrong though.

ReputationRep:
    I am sorry to hear that Ashy...youve been on this thread stressing with all of us too!
    the good news is that you have other offers girl!!!
    NOW go and smash them a-levels!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mannysidmann)
    your ukcat was so good! how did u find the interview? and did you get your fifth option tho?

ReputationRep:
    hey guyz i go kings college london how 'bout u guyz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    I am sorry to hear that Ashy...youve been on this thread stressing with all of us too!
    i wanna smash ur puzzy girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou-natic)
    have u got offers from any others tho!
    (Original post by studentsixth)
    Rejected too at the same time and all 😂 Gonna have to take that deferred UCL offer after all now oh well. Definitely want to know where I went wrong though.
    I literally felt like everyone on this thread was like family to me. Ngl, I had the worst week ever and this just sort of drained that last bit of happiness from me... but now I have to be hella motivated during Easter to get my high offers riiiggghtttt!?!?

TO EVERYONE,
    DO AMAZING WHATEVER YOUR NEXT PLAN IS, I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!
    Dreams are worth chasing❤️
    Love Ash x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by triibalwars)
    your damn right your gon' be rejected
    girls shouldnt be doctors
    they should be nurses#

btw i saw u at ucl

you looked hot sweetheart hada few faps over u not gon' lie
    Bant, you think your funny?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear about your rejections guys. You have done amazing to get this far, I'm sure you'll all be happy and succesful wherever you end up at.

I still haven't heard but it doesn't look too good if they've started going through the rejections list!

ReputationRep:
    Rejection on track. 15:30... Ehhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mannysidmann)
    Really sorry to hear that, I know exactly how you must feel as I've applied for several years and each time I got all 4 rejections but now I'm sitting here with an offer after so much disappointment, so don't give up! if its your dream you will get there

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking of it for my first year - but I'm not too sure. Are you?
    Yeah I'm thinking for first year too! But would rather go in halls just for postgrads

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domi98)
    Rejection on track. 15:30... Ehhh
    bad luck got any other offers tho?

ReputationRep:
    bad luck got any other offers tho?
    St georges for a100 and dundee for neurosiences... I guess its good I have this one... I'm EU and the whole interview and applying proces cost me lots of money and I would not be able to do this once again.
    On the good note, I can attend only one uni so having one offer is not entrely bad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KRM100)
    Yeah I'm thinking for first year too! But would rather go in halls just for postgrads
    me too...they have 1 for postgrads.
    do you know how much the deposit is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domi98)
    St georges for a100 and dundee for neurosiences... I guess its good I have this one... I'm EU and the whole interview and applying proces cost me lots of money and I would not be able to do this once again.
    On the good note, I can attend only one uni so having one offer is not entrely bad!
    oh solid!! i just had my interview for st georges today haha

ReputationRep:
    got an offer for biomed with barts...rejected from all others and just had my interview for st georges today (think i'm getting a rejection for that tho..) ! wbu x
    2 other rejections I'm just waiting for Liverpool hopefully will hear today, didn't put a fifth so I guess it's gap year if not.. good luck with St George's!!! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tmc1)
    2 other rejections I'm just waiting for Liverpool hopefully will hear today, didn't put a fifth so I guess it's gap year if not.. good luck with St George's!!! X
    thanks so much!! and best of luck with liverpool! if not, a gap year isn't all that bad

ReputationRep:
    me too...they have 1 for postgrads.
    do you know how much the deposit is?
    I have no idea...I can't even find a price list on their website??

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2017
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.