Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashy99)
    Rejected 14.19, I am butt hurt and pissed off and now I will forever hate them for putting me through all this stress lmaooo.
    Congratulations on everyone that got offers tho!!
    have u got offers from any others tho!

ReputationRep:
    Got rejected...14:41 okay that is zero offers for me. UKCAT 703, BSc Student.

ReputationRep:
    Rejected 14.19, I am butt hurt and pissed off and now I will forever hate them for putting me through all this stress lmaooo.
    Rejected too at the same time and all 😂 Gonna have to take that deferred UCL offer after all now oh well. Definitely want to know where I went wrong though.

ReputationRep:
    I am sorry to hear that Ashy...youve been on this thread stressing with all of us too!
    the good news is that you have other offers girl!!!
    NOW go and smash them a-levels!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mannysidmann)
    your ukcat was so good! how did u find the interview? and did you get your fifth option tho?

ReputationRep:
    hey guyz i go kings college london how 'bout u guyz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    I am sorry to hear that Ashy...youve been on this thread stressing with all of us too!
    i wanna smash ur puzzy girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou-natic)
    have u got offers from any others tho!
    (Original post by studentsixth)
    Rejected too at the same time and all 😂 Gonna have to take that deferred UCL offer after all now oh well. Definitely want to know where I went wrong though.
    I literally felt like everyone on this thread was like family to me. Ngl, I had the worst week ever and this just sort of drained that last bit of happiness from me... but now I have to be hella motivated during Easter to get my high offers riiiggghtttt!?!?

TO EVERYONE,
    DO AMAZING WHATEVER YOUR NEXT PLAN IS, I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!
    Dreams are worth chasing❤️
    Love Ash x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by triibalwars)
    your damn right your gon' be rejected
    girls shouldnt be doctors
    they should be nurses#

btw i saw u at ucl

you looked hot sweetheart hada few faps over u not gon' lie
    Bant, you think your funny?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear about your rejections guys. You have done amazing to get this far, I'm sure you'll all be happy and succesful wherever you end up at.

I still haven't heard but it doesn't look too good if they've started going through the rejections list!

ReputationRep:
    Rejection on track. 15:30... Ehhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mannysidmann)
    Really sorry to hear that, I know exactly how you must feel as I've applied for several years and each time I got all 4 rejections but now I'm sitting here with an offer after so much disappointment, so don't give up! if its your dream you will get there

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking of it for my first year - but I'm not too sure. Are you?
    Yeah I'm thinking for first year too! But would rather go in halls just for postgrads

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domi98)
    Rejection on track. 15:30... Ehhh
    bad luck got any other offers tho?

ReputationRep:
    bad luck got any other offers tho?
    St georges for a100 and dundee for neurosiences... I guess its good I have this one... I'm EU and the whole interview and applying proces cost me lots of money and I would not be able to do this once again.
    On the good note, I can attend only one uni so having one offer is not entrely bad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KRM100)
    Yeah I'm thinking for first year too! But would rather go in halls just for postgrads
    me too...they have 1 for postgrads.
    do you know how much the deposit is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domi98)
    St georges for a100 and dundee for neurosiences... I guess its good I have this one... I'm EU and the whole interview and applying proces cost me lots of money and I would not be able to do this once again.
    On the good note, I can attend only one uni so having one offer is not entrely bad!
    oh solid!! i just had my interview for st georges today haha

ReputationRep:
    got an offer for biomed with barts...rejected from all others and just had my interview for st georges today (think i'm getting a rejection for that tho..) ! wbu x
    2 other rejections I'm just waiting for Liverpool hopefully will hear today, didn't put a fifth so I guess it's gap year if not.. good luck with St George's!!! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tmc1)
    2 other rejections I'm just waiting for Liverpool hopefully will hear today, didn't put a fifth so I guess it's gap year if not.. good luck with St George's!!! X
    thanks so much!! and best of luck with liverpool! if not, a gap year isn't all that bad

ReputationRep:
    me too...they have 1 for postgrads.
    do you know how much the deposit is?
    I have no idea...I can't even find a price list on their website??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.