The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ashy99
Rejected 14.19, I am butt hurt and pissed off and now I will forever hate them for putting me through all this stress lmaooo.
Congratulations on everyone that got offers tho!!

Rejected too at the same time and all 😂 Gonna have to take that deferred UCL offer after all now oh well. Definitely want to know where I went wrong though.
Original post by Ashy99
Rejected 14.19, I am butt hurt and pissed off and now I will forever hate them for putting me through all this stress lmaooo.
Congratulations on everyone that got offers tho!!

I am sorry to hear that Ashy...youve been on this thread stressing with all of us too!
the good news is that you have other offers girl!!!
NOW go and smash them a-levels!!!
Original post by mannysidmann
Got rejected...14:41 okay that is zero offers for me. UKCAT 703, BSc Student.

your ukcat was so good! how did u find the interview? and did you get your fifth option tho? :smile:
hey guyz i go kings college london how 'bout u guyz
Original post by Lostperson
I am sorry to hear that Ashy...youve been on this thread stressing with all of us too!

i wanna smash ur puzzy girl
Original post by lou-natic
:frown: have u got offers from any others tho! :smile:

Original post by studentsixth
Rejected too at the same time and all 😂 Gonna have to take that deferred UCL offer after all now oh well. Definitely want to know where I went wrong though.

I literally felt like everyone on this thread was like family to me. Ngl, I had the worst week ever and this just sort of drained that last bit of happiness from me... but now I have to be hella motivated during Easter to get my high offers riiiggghtttt!?!?

TO EVERYONE,
DO AMAZING WHATEVER YOUR NEXT PLAN IS, I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!
Dreams are worth chasing❤️
Love Ash x
Original post by triibalwars
your damn right your gon' be rejected
girls shouldnt be doctors
they should be nurses#

btw i saw u at ucl

you looked hot sweetheart hada few faps over u not gon' lie

Bant, you think your funny?
Sorry to hear about your rejections guys. You have done amazing to get this far, I'm sure you'll all be happy and succesful wherever you end up at.

I still haven't heard but it doesn't look too good if they've started going through the rejections list!
Rejection on track. 15:30... Ehhh
Reply 3169
Original post by mannysidmann
Got rejected...14:41 okay that is zero offers for me. UKCAT 703, BSc Student.

Really sorry to hear that, I know exactly how you must feel as I've applied for several years and each time I got all 4 rejections but now I'm sitting here with an offer after so much disappointment, so don't give up! if its your dream you will get there
Reply 3170
I was thinking of it for my first year - but I'm not too sure. Are you?

Yeah I'm thinking for first year too! But would rather go in halls just for postgrads
Original post by domi98
Rejection on track. 15:30... Ehhh

bad luck :frown: got any other offers tho?
bad luck :frown: got any other offers tho?

St georges for a100 and dundee for neurosiences... I guess its good I have this one... I'm EU and the whole interview and applying proces cost me lots of money and I would not be able to do this once again.
On the good note, I can attend only one uni so having one offer is not entrely bad!
Original post by KRM100
Yeah I'm thinking for first year too! But would rather go in halls just for postgrads

me too...they have 1 for postgrads.
do you know how much the deposit is?
Original post by domi98
St georges for a100 and dundee for neurosiences... I guess its good I have this one... I'm EU and the whole interview and applying proces cost me lots of money and I would not be able to do this once again.
On the good note, I can attend only one uni so having one offer is not entrely bad!

oh solid!! i just had my interview for st georges today haha :tongue:
Reply 3175
got an offer for biomed with barts...rejected from all others and just had my interview for st georges today (think i'm getting a rejection for that tho..) ! wbu x

2 other rejections I'm just waiting for Liverpool hopefully will hear today, didn't put a fifth so I guess it's gap year if not.. good luck with St George's!!! X
Original post by tmc1
2 other rejections I'm just waiting for Liverpool hopefully will hear today, didn't put a fifth so I guess it's gap year if not.. good luck with St George's!!! X

thanks so much!! and best of luck with liverpool! if not, a gap year isn't all that bad :smile:
Reply 3177
me too...they have 1 for postgrads.
do you know how much the deposit is?

I have no idea...I can't even find a price list on their website??
oh solid!! i just had my interview for st georges today haha :tongue:

I hope it went well!

They seem really great and I was positively surprised when I went there, so I would be glad to study there.
Original post by domi98
I hope it went well!

They seem really great and I was positively surprised when I went there, so I would be glad to study there.

the overall interview wasn't too bad, (at least i don't think it was!) but i did fluff up one of the questions. so i won't be shocked if i get a rejection...but i'm hoping not cause i really liked the uni!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending