Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StationToStation)
    Congrats!!! What time did you get it? Like, now or a few hours ago?
    Literally just now! Was notified on Track. I just can't believe it! I was shaking logging in to track and cried when I saw it :'(

Good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Booboo KCL)
    Literally just now! Was notified on Track. I just can't believe it! I was shaking logging in to track and cried when I saw it :'(

Good luck!!
    That's awesome - apparently there's hope for the rest of us! So happy for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    Rejected 14:18 absolutely gutted, well done to those with offers
    oh well, you got your other offers right?

ReputationRep:
    how can we receive feedback from king's? I checked my king's portal, there is nothing on there about my rejection, only track.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    how can we receive feedback from king's? I checked my king's portal, there is nothing on there about my rejection, only track.
    same, it's really strange

ReputationRep:
    That's awesome - apparently there's hope for the rest of us! So happy for you
    Thank you 😊

I had to get my mum to read it because I couldn't believe my eyes.

Hope the rest of you that worked hard get offers too! 😊

ReputationRep:
    are those who get rejected first on the waiting list by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Booboo KCL)
    Thank you 😊

I had to get my mum to read it because I couldn't believe my eyes.

Hope the rest of you that worked hard get offers too! 😊
    well done!!! are you a UK undergrad applicant?

ReputationRep:
    today has been a "good" start to the easter holidays - not

ReputationRep:
    the rest of you guys are probably on the waiting list

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashy99)
    Bant, you think your funny?
    yep i got rejected too. I need to ask for feedback but not sure how to - is it through kings apply. Also, it was my worst interview I have to say, but it was my top choice- so it hurts a lot. I hate myself loool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    yep i got rejected too. I need to ask for feedback but not sure how to - is it through kings apply. Also, it was my worst interview I have to say, but it was my top choice- so it hurts a lot. I hate myself loool
    Hey, im sorry but I didnt mean to direct that at you, someone was trolling me and posting rude comments about me in the thread, i was referring to them. Dont hate yourself♡

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashy99)
    Hey, im sorry but I didnt mean to direct that at you, someone was trolling me and posting rude comments about me in the thread, i was referring to them. Dont hate yourself♡
    no I didn't think that you directed that at me haha, it just that I have seen you on this thread for more than a week now, that I wanted to tell you the bad news this kings process has been a nightmare, glad it is over tho. some people are still waiting, perhaps they are on the waiting list dunno

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    I was really sorry to hear about your rejection btw I know it hurts (happened to me with two unis I really loved) but time will make it better, probably faster than you think. You should be really proud of yourself for having an offer. Most people don't get one. Also, while it's easy to fall in love with a certain uni, all med schools are fantastic in their own way and you'll probably end up having a great time wherever. And at the end of it you'll come out as a doctor (which is just the beginning of your career!) and that's the one thing that really matters in the long run.

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys reckon they're still giving out offers, or just rejections now ??

ReputationRep:
    I was really sorry to hear about your rejection btw I know it hurts (happened to me with two unis I really loved) but time will make it better, probably faster than you think. You should be really proud of yourself for having an offer. Most people don't get one. Also, while it's easy to fall in love with a certain uni, all med schools are fantastic in their own way and you'll probably end up having a great time wherever. And at the end of it you'll come out as a doctor (which is just the beginning of your career!) and that's the one thing that really matters in the long run.
    awwww thank you so much. yes I am slightly over it now, but the fact that it is king's worries me. hope you get an offer. like you said at the end of the day we will all become doctors and will make a real difference to peoples' lives, no matter which uni we go to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    no I didn't think that you directed that at me haha, it just that I have seen you on this thread for more than a week now, that I wanted to tell you the bad news this kings process has been a nightmare, glad it is over tho. some people are still waiting, perhaps they are on the waiting list dunno

Im sorry to hear that...
    you have one from st georges did you say?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    Im sorry to hear that...
    you have one from st georges did you say?
    UEA. it is just that kings was my top choice and it is quite hard to get over it in a few hours

ReputationRep:
    I am waiting for my st george's decision - interview went well tho, because the questions were fairly simple, but king's was hard to tell (the data station killed me).
    on the waiting list for barts - some hope left, because I want to go to London

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    I am waiting for my st george's decision - interview went well tho, because the questions were fairly simple, but king's was hard to tell (the data station killed me).
    on the waiting list for barts - some hope left, because I want to go to London
    ooooh when was your george's interview!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2017
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.