Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou-natic)
    ooooh when was your george's interview!
    17th March I think it went well (better than king's definitely). How did you find it? they said they will get back to me within 4 weeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashy99)
    Hey, im sorry but I didnt mean to direct that at you, someone was trolling me and posting rude comments about me in the thread, i was referring to them. Dont hate yourself♡
    hey, I'm really sorry to hear about your rejection, I've been following this thread since the beginning and have seen you on it. Its really good that you have other offers aswell!
    If you don't mind me asking what are your gcses/ukcat as if they are looking contextually your interview could have been good but another component might have let you down? (i'm just guessing as Kings said they look 'hollistically')

also ignore the rude person/troll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    UEA. it is just that kings was my top choice and it is quite hard to get over it in a few hours
    I totally understand ...
    this is my 3rd application ...10 rejections 1 waitlist 1 offer

but at the end of the day, you have an offer ... whereas many don't...so try focus on that as the positive.

If you don't mind asking, why was kings your top choice? as in how does it compare to UEA?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    17th March I think it went well (better than king's definitely). How did you find it? they said they will get back to me within 4 weeks
    mine was okay, idk i can't really tell how it went, for a lot of them i finished early but i think i kept my cool okay? and yeah same hope i don't get another rejection

ReputationRep:
    ooooh when was your george's interview!
    george's is really nice and friendly actually. I would love to go there.

ReputationRep:
    mine was okay, idk i can't really tell how it went, for a lot of them i finished early and i know i messed up the problem solving question the roleplay one really stressed me out but i think i kept my cool okay? and yeah same hope i don't get another rejection
    praying. I prefer george's to UEA

ReputationRep:
    After a 4 months wait... Rejected

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    I totally understand ...
    this is my 3rd application ...10 rejections 1 waitlist 1 offer

but at the end of the day, you have an offer ... whereas many don't...so try focus on that as the positive.

If you don't mind asking, why was kings your top choice? as in how does it compare to UEA?
    wow that is dedication. at least you got an offer now, and it is from King's - well done to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rifdhy)
    After a 4 months wait... Rejected
    oh no. I know it is terrible to receive a rejection especially after an interview. getting this far is still good. where else did you apply and did you get offers from elsewhere?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    oh no. I know it is terrible to receive a rejection especially after an interview. getting this far is still good. where else did you apply and did you get offers from elsewhere?
    thanks, I received 4 interviews; icl,qmul, kcl and sgul. 3 post interview rejections, waiting for sgul. As you can see, I'm not really the interview type lol.
    I'm on a gap year so probably will just take my ucl chemeng offer this time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rifdhy)
    thanks, I received 4 interviews; icl,qmul, kcl and sgul. 3 post interview rejections, waiting for sgul. As you can see, I'm not really the interview type lol.
    I'm on a gap year so probably will just take my ucl chemeng offer this time
    oh no. did you receive interviews last time tho? Hopefully you get good news from george's

ReputationRep:
    mine was okay, idk i can't really tell how it went, for a lot of them i finished early and i know i messed up the problem solving question the roleplay one really stressed me out but i think i kept my cool okay? and yeah same hope i don't get another rejection
    kings didnt have roleplay in my interview!??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KRM100)
    Are any grads thinking about going into halls?
    I heard it's expensive so I'm looking at private accommodation

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackrosser97)
    kings didnt have roleplay in my interview!??
    oh haha no no sorry the person was asking bout st george's xD don't worry i didn't have roleplay in my kings one

ReputationRep:
    is anyone still waiting???

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone else who still hasn't heard back from them?

ReputationRep:
    oh haha no no sorry the person was asking bout st george's xD don't worry i didn't have roleplay in my kings one
    ahh right, thought my memory was going ;')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medschool17)
    Me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medschool17)

im waiting!!! ffs man i thought we were gonna hear today! when was ur interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackrosser97)
    ahh right, thought my memory was going ;'
    have you heard back from kings?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.