Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentsixth)
    At my interview they said you need to ask for feedback first.

If any of you make the waiting list, most of you will end up with an offer. Seems like most people insure king's than firm it.

Good luck!
    I got rejected today. does that mean I won't be on the waiting list. will they not email us later about it. or are those on the waiting list, are those who still haven't heard back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zinam99)
    im hoping for both of us that its either offer or wait list!! if they were gonna reject why wouldnt they have just rejected us with the rest of the ppl today?
    and yeah ive had notts and leicester offer but kings is my top hbu?
    I hope so too!! It's just that it's been too long and so many offers have been given out already... but who knows?! I have an offer from Barts and Leicester too! If we're on the waiting list though, I don't know if we're allowed to have King's as our firm or insurance choice since we have 2 other offers? Do you know anything about that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medschool17)
    I hope so too!! It's just that it's been too long and so many offers have been given out already... but who knows?! I have an offer from Barts and Leicester too! If we're on the waiting list though, I don't know if we're allowed to have King's as our firm or insurance choice since we have 2 other offers? Do you know anything about that?
    if we get put on the waiting list then doesnt that mean nothing will have updated on track yet so we cant actually firm or insure any uni?
    getting put on waiting list jsut means we wont hear back for a bit longer right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    I got rejected today. does that mean I won't be on the waiting list. will they not email us later about it. or are those on the waiting list, are those who still haven't heard back?
    I think it usually comes up on portal if you're application is on hold so maybe not :/ The best bet is to see what they say after they give you feedback.

ReputationRep:
    if we get put on the waiting list then doesnt that mean nothing will have updated on track yet so we cant actually firm or insure any uni?
    Most of the time unis will reject and then offer to put you on a waiting list. For some reason King's just keep your application on hold until the beginning of May when they can give you an offer.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard anything back yet either ... checked both track and the portal and still nothing...been waiting for 5+ months now, I'm so confused and upset :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexis.Amelia)
    I haven't heard anything back yet either ... checked both track and the portal and still nothing...been waiting for 5+ months now, I'm so confused and upset :'(
    have hope!! maybe you're on the waiting list or your offer may be still coming through

ReputationRep:
    From what I know, they notify you when you're on the waiting list and you usually don't know if you're accepted or not until mid-August when the A-level results are out and people know if they're going to their firm or insurance choice :/

ReputationRep:
    Do you know if King's accepts people with other offers to their waiting list?

ReputationRep:
    I've still nothing either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StationToStation)
    Do you know if King's accepts people with other offers to their waiting list?
    I have no idea...

ReputationRep:
    I am getting the feeling that people who had interviews really early are yet to hear back, if they haven't previously received an offer on another day? I'm still waiting and my interview was December

ReputationRep:
    what is the typical offer for kings, does anyone know?
    also what are the expected predicted grades (or actual AS grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yesmynameis)
    what is the typical offer for kings, does anyone know?
    also what are the expected predicted grades (or actual AS grades?
    AAA (C for AS)
    I think.

ReputationRep:
    Has this ever happened before....Kings not replying with some sort of decision whether that be a wait list or a offer/rejection, by the 31st of March ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nihil_nimis)
    Has this ever happened before....Kings not replying with some sort of decision whether that be a wait list or a offer/rejection, by the 31st of March ?
    yes..
    last year and the year before...
    people had been told they were on a waiting list after the 31st.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmaduM)
    I heard it's expensive so I'm looking at private accommodation

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by KRM100)
    Are any grads thinking about going into halls?

yes! more grads for A100 are you guys going to the offer holder day?
    oh i'm going into halls for first year

ReputationRep:
    Here's the offer holder thread btw https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4598252

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pantego)
    On my portal it says "you can now apply for accommodation with the username and password on the accommodation page" where is the accommodation page and what is the username and password?! So confused haha help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pantego)
    hey, I'm a grad and going to the offer day. is there a group specially for grads?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.