Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosemondtan)
    On my portal it says "you can now apply for accommodation with the username and password on the accommodation page" where is the accommodation page and what is the username and password?! So confused haha help
    hey have you accepted your offer and how much did it cost to do so?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StationToStation)
    Do you know if King's accepts people with other offers to their waiting list?
    Yeah.

ReputationRep:
    If someone rejects their offer, does that mean someone else from the waiting list will be able to receive an offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taehyungxc)
    If someone rejects their offer, does that mean someone else from the waiting list will be able to receive an offer?
    yes, but i think you have to wait till may to find out x

ReputationRep:
    Any grads who are planning to firm kings want to have a little whatsapp chat group/ support group to support each other on the final bits and pieces ? Like student loans ... funding ... accommodation let me know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Booboo KCL)
    Literally just now! Was notified on Track. I just can't believe it! I was shaking logging in to track and cried when I saw it :'(

Good luck!!
    Ahahaha omg I feel you I started crying when I got my offer! 😂 congratulations though! 🙂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentsixth)
    Yeah.
    Thanks!

I was so sorry to hear about your rejection too by the way. You of all people seemed to deserve a place. I hope you're feeling ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    Any grads who are planning to firm kings want to have a little whatsapp chat group/ support group to support each other on the final bits and pieces ? Like student loans ... funding ... accommodation let me know
    I would!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pantego)
    yes! more grads for A100 are you guys going to the offer holder day?
    oh i'm going into halls for first year
    Im also a grad thinking about going into halls!

ReputationRep:
    Sounds great!

ReputationRep:
    rrr

ReputationRep:
    Yes definitely. PM me

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't heard anything after my interview in January, what does this mean ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StationToStation)
    Thanks!

I was so sorry to hear about your rejection too by the way. You of all people seemed to deserve a place. I hope you're feeling ok
    I was kind of expecting it tbh 😂 Thankfully I've got UCL but they've offered me deferred entry so I'll have to take a gap year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmaduM)
    Yes definitely. PM me
    (Original post by WannabeDrA)
    Sounds great!
    (Original post by WannabeDrA)
    Im also a grad thinking about going into halls!
    I would!
    Lostperson, can you make a group message on tsr (if you can even do that) ? Or pm and we can share details

ReputationRep:
    Lostperson, can you make a group message on tsr (if you can even do that) ? Or pm and we can share details
    I don't know if we can make a group on here ? Can you guys pm me your numbers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    no I didn't think that you directed that at me haha, it just that I have seen you on this thread for more than a week now, that I wanted to tell you the bad news this kings process has been a nightmare, glad it is over tho. some people are still waiting, perhaps they are on the waiting list dunno
    Oh god, i was being very self-centred yesterday because I was already having a bad day, I'm soo sorry. I am honestly so sorry to hear that, its really difficult to accept something like this as well especially if it was your first choice!! Now listen to me, you deserve a medical offer so just keep working at it, I'm not too sure about all your offers but whatever it is, in the end you will graduate to become a medic, you can have the dream job that you've worked hard for and it will all be ok. Prayers are with you bubz, I wish the very best for everything💖

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackrosser97)
    hey, I'm really sorry to hear about your rejection, I've been following this thread since the beginning and have seen you on it. Its really good that you have other offers aswell!
    If you don't mind me asking what are your gcses/ukcat as if they are looking contextually your interview could have been good but another component might have let you down? (i'm just guessing as Kings said they look 'hollistically'

also ignore the rude person/troll
    I think it was my interview, it was my first and it was back in December so obviously i was no where near as good as I could've been. But yh, my stats:

GCSEs: 8A*s, 2As, B
    AS levels: 3As, B(in an irrelevant subject lol)
    UKCAT: 717avg, band3
    predicted: 3A*s

I've been on this thread for so long, it's going to be weird not posting on it anymore

ReputationRep:
    Yes definitely. Please add me to it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashy99)
    Oh god, i was being very self-centred yesterday because I was already having a bad day, I'm soo sorry. I am honestly so sorry to hear that, its really difficult to accept something like this as well especially if it was your first choice!! Now listen to me, you deserve a medical offer so just keep working at it, I'm not too sure about all your offers but whatever it is, in the end you will graduate to become a medic, you can have the dream job that you've worked hard for and it will all be ok. Prayers are with you bubz, I wish the very best for everything💖
    aww thanks Yes I got one offer from UEA and waiting for st george's now. Well done on your other offers, just smash your A levels I also sent a message to King's requesting for feedback. I am just curious to know, but I know the data station was a failure, which was my first station lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.