Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentsixth)
    I was kind of expecting it tbh 😂 Thankfully I've got UCL but they've offered me deferred entry so I'll have to take a gap year!
    Must be pretty annoying if you wanted to start uni ASAP but you'll probably have a great time. I'm sure that a gap year can be an even more amazing experience if you can rest assured that you have a place at such a fantastic uni instead of having to spend half a year stressing about your application!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    Any grads who are planning to firm kings want to have a little whatsapp chat group/ support group to support each other on the final bits and pieces ? Like student loans ... funding ... accommodation let me know
    Can you add me too please )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Versaachi)
    Can you add me too please )
    Please inbox me your number

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WannabeDrA)
    Sounds great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pantego)
    I would!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KRM100)
    Yes definitely. Please add me to it
    Please send me your number

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karishma behera)
    Ahahaha omg I feel you I started crying when I got my offer! 😂 congratulations though! 🙂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hehe thanks. Were you in the 2:30 interview slot too on the 10th of March? Congrats to you too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentsixth)
    At my interview they said you need to ask for feedback first.

If any of you make the waiting list, most of you will end up with an offer. Seems like most people insure king's than firm it.

Good luck!
    Do you know if this is the same for grad- entry dentistry - those put on the waiting list, most end up with an offer?

ReputationRep:
    are people bringing parents to the offer holder day or just going solo ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedSchool2017)
    Hi guys,
    I need a bit of advice. I have offers for 5 year medicine from both Leicester and kings. Unfortunately for me the post offer open day is 8th April for both med schools. I have already book my tickets for Leicester and I only received my medicine offfer from Kings 2 days ago. But I really want to see both open days!! Should I use the portal to message kings? I'm stuck because both medical schools look AMAZING and I would be privileged to go to either!
    I'm exactly the same! i think I might call up Leicester on Monday and ask them if I can view accommodation on a different day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newera)
    I'm exactly the same! i think I might call up Leicester on Monday and ask them if I can view accommodation on a different day
    I have the same problem. can i quickly ask will you be going to the offer holder day on your own or taking one of your parents ?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone still not heard anything?? I havent

ReputationRep:
    Me too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T0mT0m)
    Me too...
    Do you know why?

ReputationRep:
    No idea... I'm hoping like last year it means we are on hold for now That would be better than a rejection, at least. I think lots of people who were put on hold got offeres in May. Kings is my first choice. I'll be gutted if I don't get in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashy99)
    I think it was my interview, it was my first and it was back in December so obviously i was no where near as good as I could've been. But yh, my stats:

GCSEs: 8A*s, 2As, B
    AS levels: 3As, B(in an irrelevant subject lol)
    UKCAT: 717avg, band3
    predicted: 3A*s

I've been on this thread for so long, it's going to be weird not posting on it anymore
    They are some phenomenal stats! yeah kings was my first interview so i didn't really know what to expect but at least we have other offers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    Any grads who are planning to firm kings want to have a little whatsapp chat group/ support group to support each other on the final bits and pieces ? Like student loans ... funding ... accommodation let me know
    Yes please!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k4224)
    Yes please!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T0mT0m)
    No idea... I'm hoping like last year it means we are on hold for now That would be better than a rejection, at least. I think lots of people who were put on hold got offeres in May. Kings is my first choice. I'll be gutted if I don't get in
    Do you have any other offers. ?

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer from Barts and just had an interview at Imperial so fingers crossed. I really like the course and campus at Kings though, I thought it was a better fit for me. Guess they didn't think the same!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2017
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.