Turn on thread page Beta

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T0mT0m)
    I've got an offer from Barts and just had an interview at Imperial so fingers crossed. I really like the course and campus at Kings though, I thought it was a better fit for me. Guess they didn't think the same!
    I got offers from both Barts and King's and I don't know which one to put as insurance as I really like both unis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mithi98)
    I got offers from both Barts and King's and I don't know which one to put as insurance as I really like both unis.
    if I were in your position, I would choose King's - for the course and I really liked it when I went to the open day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    Do you have any other offers. ?
    Is the gc only for grads? Because I also kind of need support and such therefore I was hoping I could be a part of it .

ReputationRep:
    Any grads who are planning to firm kings want to have a little whatsapp chat group/ support group to support each other on the final bits and pieces ? Like student loans ... funding ... accommodation let me know
    Can you add me please?

ReputationRep:
    On own

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any grads who are planning to firm kings want to have a little whatsapp chat group/ support group to support each other on the final bits and pieces ? Like student loans ... funding ... accommodation let me know

Me please! 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sequin04)
    Me please! 😊
    Please send me your number x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HungryTortoise)
    Can you add me please?
    Please send me your number

ReputationRep:
    Are many people waiting to hear back still post interview? Does anyone know if offers were given out after the deadline in years before, or if kings just put you on some kind of waiting list?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomk665)
    Are many people waiting to hear back still post interview? Does anyone know if offers were given out after the deadline in years before, or if kings just put you on some kind of waiting list?
    It's not a typical waiting list. They will get back to you before the deadline so it's not like they will only offer you it if you have all rejections or anything.

ReputationRep:
    Will they respond in time though ? I need to firm an offer I have abroad in early May

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentsixth)
    It's not a typical waiting list. They will get back to you before the deadline so it's not like they will only offer you it if you have all rejections or anything.
    kinda sad I got an outright rejection,but the interview was quite terrible in comparison to my others. I sent a feedback request and want to find out tho I know parts of it already.

ReputationRep:
    Is there a Facebook or watsapp group for school leaver entry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donkor)
    are people bringing parents to the offer holder day or just going solo ?
    SOLO only because they cannot make it due to work. You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emspiers)
    Is there a Facebook or watsapp group for school leaver entry?

Let's make one!

Any school leaver who wants support from one other regarding accommodation, finance, A-levels, etc, send me your number in PM for a whatsapp group. Its basically the same as Lost Person but for school leavers!

ReputationRep:
    Is this for the A100 5 year course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedSchool2017)
    Is this for the A100 5 year course?
    waiting list (via portal)

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know roughly how many people get in off the waiting list each year?

ReputationRep:
    Also placed on the waiting list. Glad I didn't get rejected!

ReputationRep:
    Wait listed !! It's kinda annoying that we have to wait so long, does anyone know how many on the wait list are usually made offers?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2017
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.