Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HassanMirza)
    Also placed on the waiting list. Glad I didn't get rejected!
    Same!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I've also been wait-listed, does anyone know the likelihood of us getting offers now that we're on the waiting list? Or by when we're likely to hear back from them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexis.Amelia)
    Hey guys, I've also been wait-listed, does anyone know the likelihood of us getting offers now that we're on the waiting list? Or by when we're likely to hear back from them?
    Hey, not sure about the likelihood (I'm curious about that too) but from the portal they say they'll get back to us by the 5th of May :-)

ReputationRep:
    how many people were interviewed this year? and how many of those were either given offers, put on waiting list or rejected

ReputationRep:
    PM to be in school leavers whatsapp gc to discuss accommodation, travel, A-levels, etc.

ReputationRep:
    Waitlist for me too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StationToStation)
    Waitlist for me too!
    same! waitlisted too! do you have the kings admissions number? i can't find it anywhere and i want to call them tomorrow and ask what position i am on the waiting list

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackrosser97)
    same! waitlisted too! do you have the kings admissions number? i can't find it anywhere and i want to call them tomorrow and ask what position i am on the waiting list
    Found this on their website: +44 (0)20 7848 7890

Ahhh that would be interesting to know although I think I'm personally too scared to find out lol! If you call them it would be fantastic if you could ask what proportion of the people on the waitlist they roughly expect to give offers to

ReputationRep:
    Anyone still not heard?

ReputationRep:
    Been put on the waitlist too

ReputationRep:
    Do you think we have a good chance if we've been put on the wait list?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparks94)
    Do you think we have a good chance if we've been put on the wait list?
    I think so yeah - I looked at last year's thread and I don't think anyone got rejected. Could be that they just didn't post though, and I'm sure these things vary from year to year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medflo)
    Anyone still not heard?
    hey, you're not alone, i haven't heard either.

ReputationRep:
    @ Ppl who haven't gotten replies, it's likely that anyone who hasn't received anything up to 31st is waitlisted! I'm really hoping I get into Kings sigh. Thought my interview was good but evidently not good enough ((argh I got waitlisted by TWO schools out of 3, I'd facepalm if the 3rd waitlisted me too- tho tbh I think I'd be rejected)).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hardcorebubbles)
    @ Ppl who haven't gotten replies, it's likely that anyone who hasn't received anything up to 31st is waitlisted! I'm really hoping I get into Kings sigh. Thought my interview was good but evidently not good enough ((argh I got waitlisted by TWO schools out of 3, I'd facepalm if the 3rd waitlisted me too- tho tbh I think I'd be rejected)).
    hey, don't stress, there's a good chance you'll get in from one of the waiting lists.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oceanspray25)
    hey, don't stress, there's a good chance you'll get in from one of the waiting lists.
    Haha thank you! No worries not stressing, I'm just frustrated about being waitlisted by both schools I'm keen on 😤😤😤 So close yet so far!!

ReputationRep:
    Are they able to tell us where we are on the wait list?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizziew96)
    well other universities (UEA) are letting students know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizziew96)
    Just called admissions and they were unbelievably vague its so annoying. They just said 'be patient' and didn't tell me my position annoyingly.

ReputationRep:
    Just called admissions and they were unbelievably vague its so annoying. They just said 'be patient' and didn't tell me my position annoyingly.
    That's annoying and it's kind of hard to be patient months after an interview. I have offfers elsewhere and it's pretty frustrating not being able to firm a choice and apply for accommodation etc due to being on the waiting list at kings.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2017
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.