Offer!!!!! Congrats everybody else

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got anything yet...

ReputationRep:
    Offer!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uni12345678)
    I haven't got anything yet...
    Don't stress. I spoke to admissions and they said they were aiming to let people know today and tomorrow so all is not lost yet!

Plus take a look at last year's thread - quite a few people got rejected and then got offers a week or two afterwards around May 12. I think someone even got a post rejection offer after results day.

Have you got other offers?

ReputationRep:
    Have your offers come through on track? Mine hasn't and UCAS said this morning I'd be rejected by default if it isn't updated tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T0mT0m)
    Don't stress. I spoke to admissions and they said they were aiming to let people know today and tomorrow so all is not lost yet!

Plus take a look at last year's thread - quite a few people got rejected and then got offers a week or two afterwards around May 12. I think someone even got a post rejection offer after results day.

Have you got other offers?
    Aw okay thank you!! No I haven't , I have an international offer (not for medicine tho). It's been such a long wait!

ReputationRep:
    OFFER!!! Really surprised tbh!

ReputationRep:
    Aw okay thank you!! No I haven't , I have an international offer (not for medicine tho). It's been such a long wait!
    Fingers crossed for you!

Worst case scenario, if you don't get an offer this week, talk to them so they know you are still interested if a place comes up. St George's had places in clearing last year too. And there's always next year when there are more places for medicine than this year.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure yours will come through soon, I have my fingers crossed for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StationToStation)
    I'm sure yours will come through soon, I have my fingers crossed for you.
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    Fingers crossed for you!

Worst case scenario, if you don't get an offer this week, talk to them so they know you are still interested if a place comes up. St George's had places in clearing last year too. And there's always next year when there are more places for medicine than this year.
    thanks im not sure what im going to do, i might take my offer abroad, ill have to see how things go i guess. Will you be firming King's then ?

ReputationRep:
    Probably. Kings was most definitely my first choice, I just really liked it at the open day, but I'd kind of given up and talked myself out of it. Now I don't know what I want to do! I hope that doesn't sound too ungrateful... I'm still a bit shell shocked by the offer. Hopefully you'll have the same dilemma tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Probably. Kings was most definitely my first choice, I just really liked it at the open day, but I'd kind of given up and talked myself out of it. Now I don't know what I want to do! I hope that doesn't sound too ungrateful... I'm still a bit shell shocked by the offer. Hopefully you'll have the same dilemma tomorrow
    Oh right, dont worry I understand! thanks for the support, fingers crossed for tomorrow...

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! I've got everything crossed for you!

ReputationRep:
    Oh man. This wait is making me really anxious Good luck everyone who's still in agony like I am 😭

ReputationRep:
    My offer still hasn't come through on track, same for everyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HassanMirza)
    My offer still hasn't come through on track, same for everyone else?
    Yep mine hasn't either. I got an email from UCAS saying that they have extended the deadline with a few days though.

ReputationRep:
    yes yes offer!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2017

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.