Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neuralgal)
    That is quite early! The dates did make me think that it was the GEM course interviews.

I'm sure you'll do well
    Thank you! Something's telling me they want to interview people early this year! Good luck, they must be starting today so I bet you'll get a response very soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johncenaofficial)
    If you don't get an interview now, does it mean that you'll be in the next batch later on or is that it or will they email you soon(like in the next couple of days)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's on a rolling basis so I'm guessing they've done the 6th December today and the 7th tommorow etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentsixth)
    Thank you! Something's telling me they want to interview people early this year! Good luck, they must be starting today so I bet you'll get a response very soon!
    Thanks! I'm an international so I'll probably hear a bit later about A100 interviews but in the next few days about GEM.

I'm going to be obsessively checking the portal to see if I get an interview since you mentioned they don't send emails.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! I'm an international so I'll probably hear a bit later about A100 interviews but in the next few days about GEM.

I'm going to be obsessively checking the portal to see if I get an interview since you mentioned they don't send emails.
    I am an international applicant for A100 and GPEP too. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone get an interview for a date later than the 6th

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yanzzz123)
    I am an international applicant for A100 and GPEP too. Good luck!
    Thanks, you too! Stalking last year's thread, internationals seemed to get A100 interviews closer to the end of the month. We should hear about GEM soon though since they're in the beginning of January.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, you too! Stalking last year's thread, internationals seemed to get A100 interviews closer to the end of the month. We should hear about GEM soon though since they're in the beginning of January.
    Thanks for the information! Tbh I've been checking track and portals since two weeks ago when UKCAT was made available to unis:/ Hopefully we should hear back very soon.

ReputationRep:
    Something smells fishy :hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RealLifeEducator)
    Something smells fishy :hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:
    Name:  IMG_0741.PNG
Views: 265
Size:  135.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    what were your stats and ukcat score??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mm_7)
    what were your stats and ukcat score??
    GCSE: 9A*s 1A
    UKCAT: 696.7

ReputationRep:
    GCSE: 9A*s 1A
    UKCAT: 696.7
    thanks! congrats on your interview btw your stats are great!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mm_7)
    thanks! congrats on your interview btw your stats are great!!
    Thank you!! My UKCAT is hardly as strong as a lot of people out there so it just comes to show how UKCAT isn't everything!

ReputationRep:
    You need to charge your phone.

ps. congrats on interview, good luck

ReputationRep:
    Big congratulations guys! I'm a graduate but with my low UKCAT I'm really not expecting any interviews this year. Soo happy to see people with interview invites though!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspireExcite)
    Big congratulations guys! I'm a graduate but with my low UKCAT I'm really not expecting any interviews this year. Soo happy to see people with interview invites though!!!
    what was your ukcat score?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    what was your ukcat score?
    Lower 600s and band 2, unspeakable really haha! Only had a week to prep for it due to family issues. Bought the 2 weeks medify questions and was doing them nonstop for about 4 days. I just got exhausted. At least I've learnt this lesson for next year lol! How was yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspireExcite)
    Lower 600s and band 2, unspeakable really haha! Only had a week to prep for it due to family issues. Bought the 2 weeks medify questions and was doing them nonstop for about 4 days. I just got exhausted. At least I've learnt this lesson for next year lol! How was yours?
    700 UKCAT...
    i am a grad who applied for the undergrad though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    700 UKCAT...
    i am a grad who applied for the undergrad though...
    That's a good score! All the best to you mate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pandasandpens)
    Ahhhh i got one too!!
    check the portal
    Congrats 🙏

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.