Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonmous270)
    Does anyone know how long KCL takes to make a decision? So if you had a Dec interview for example, how long could you expect to wait to hear back afterwards?
    They said 4 weeks max as far as i remember. Last year I got mine 2 weeks after

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by confusedspecimen)
    Thank you! Which month were you interviewed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by confusedspecimen)
    I thought they wait till everyone has interviewed ? That isn't too fair on the people who interview later is it ? :/

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Which month were you interviewed?
    December last year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    I thought they wait till everyone has interviewed ? That isn't too fair on the people who interview later is it ? :/
    Last year my sister had King's interview in March, but received offer in 4 days, but it took 3 weeks for her friend to get offer, it seems like it depends on how much you score on the interview and they have a overall scoring system that includes interview score + application, they release your offer as soon as you reach the required score.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futuremedic2017)
    Last year my sister had King's interview in March, but received offer in 4 days, but it took 3 weeks for her friend to get offer, it seems like it depends on how much you score on the interview and they have a overall scoring system that includes interview score + application, they release your offer as soon as you reach the required score.
    AH I see I didn't think the application was still scored after interview . Thanks for that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eemooz)
    are there any other any graduates applying to a100 at kings?
    I am, currently doing undergrad biomed at king's

ReputationRep:
    I'm also a grad applying for A100 and A102

Still no news..guess we can relax as unlikely to hear over the weekend!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how long KCL takes to make a decision? So if you had a Dec interview for example, how long could you expect to wait to hear back afterwards?
    December interviews can go in three ways:
    - Top scorer gets an offer by early January
    -Decent scores may have to wait until March for an offer/rejection
    - Low scorers will get a rejection in early January.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully I'd receive an interview at King's?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how Kings send out interview invites? Is there a known order?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookiemunch12)
    Does anyone know how Kings send out interview invites? Is there a known order?
    who knows??? that's my question as well.
    after all it is a waiting game. just be happy there have been no rejections coming through yet

ReputationRep:
    I recall them sending it late firstly, I got my response mid December along with everyone else so I think interviews are sent over a week period. This was 2016, things have probably changed a bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tofearoblivion)
    I recall them sending it late firstly, I got my response mid December along with everyone else so I think interviews are sent over a week period. This was 2016, things have probably changed a bit.
    I don't know exactly how it works but they're not sent over a one week period. One of my friends received an interview in February, and friend another in April. I really don't know how they do it but I'm guessing it's something like a one week period where the send out all the interviews for the next month? At least, that's the only thing that makes sense.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just wondering if anyone knows when people applying to A102 will be hearing about interviews? I heard grads wont get interviewed until Jan, so does that mean we won't hear if we have one until Dec? Dying of stress/anticipation about this damn process haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kchalk01)
    Hey, just wondering if anyone knows when people applying to A102 will be hearing about interviews? I heard grads wont get interviewed until Jan, so does that mean we won't hear if we have one until Dec? Dying of stress/anticipation about this damn process haha
    The A102 page says the interviews will be early January but doesn't mention dates. I sent them a message through the portal asking about when we should hear and what dates are available, and I'll update you all once they reply

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neuralgal)
    The A102 page says the interviews will be early January but doesn't mention dates. I sent them a message through the portal asking about when we should hear and what dates are available, and I'll update you all once they reply
    Thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, any a100 kids received interview offers already?

ReputationRep:
    what happened to interview offers? has the first batch been done?

ReputationRep:
    there seems to be no posts on this thread anymore. when will kcl send the next lot of interviews?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.