The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pantego
You must be fun at parties lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha people were arguing about deciles so I gave my two cents
I think it was an informative 'argument' even if technically worded incorrectly, it gave people - like myself better insight into the UKCAT grading system in general. And yeah top %'s are taken along with a holistic assessment so it's all kinda a moot point anyway :P
Any more people got interviews past that initial first wave? Or we still waiting :frown:
Original post by neilthomas
Any more people got interviews past that initial first wave? Or we still waiting :frown:

Stiiiillllllll waiting ... driving me nuts

Posted from TSR Mobile
I read in another thread (can't remember which one) that someone had an A100 interview for January.
I just got one! Interview on the 13th of December, but I requested a reschedule. They don't give you a guaranteed date if you do so have to wait some time to see when my actual interview would be.

Check your portals guys, I didn't get an email saying it had changed.
(edited 7 years ago)
I just got one! Interview on the 13th of December, but I requested a reschedule. They don't give you a guaranteed date if you do so have to wait some time to see when my actual interview would be.

What was your ukcat... what are your stats
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by RealLifeEducator
What was your ukcat... what are your stats

767 average ukcat, 10 A*s GCSE, A*AA predicted
Did anyone who has been called for interview get another email recently saying that theres been an update on the portal? I logged in but couldnt seem to find any updates?
Original post by ShenelW
Did anyone who has been called for interview get another email recently saying that theres been an update on the portal? I logged in but couldnt seem to find any updates?

Yup

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats!
You also got me excited so I checked ye portal but alas. Still not interview haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

How were you able to reschedule? Do you have something on that day? E.g. Oxford interview? I'm always sacred about rescheduling 😬

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ShenelW

They updated the interview information document. Nothing new though.
My interview is on the 13th December
Original post by medicineee
How were you able to reschedule? Do you have something on that day? E.g. Oxford interview? I'm always sacred about rescheduling 😬

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had another interview the next day, they actually sorted it really quickly - I got another invitation to one on Jan 10th today, I wouldn't worry about it too much.
Ive just realized that in the new document that kings uploaded, we're not required to upload scans of our exam certificates. In the previous document, it stated that we had to. Does that mean the deadline for uploading has passed(the previous document only metioned you had to upload it before the interview) or does it mean they no longer require them?
Anyone got an interview with a UKCAT of less than ~680 ??
Original post by cookiemunch12
Ive just realized that in the new document that kings uploaded, we're not required to upload scans of our exam certificates. In the previous document, it stated that we had to. Does that mean the deadline for uploading has passed(the previous document only metioned you had to upload it before the interview) or does it mean they no longer require them?

I emailed them and they replied saying we only want all certificate copies/passport copy AFTER successful interview.
Original post by piggypenguin
Anyone got an interview with a UKCAT of less than ~680 ??

Got 690 avg, (540 in verbal lool, but they hopefully saw that as an anomaly)
Original post by Jackrosser97
Got 690 avg, (540 in verbal lool, but they hopefully saw that as an anomaly)

They don't care about individual sections.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending