Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johncenaofficial)
    Why can't anyone discuss the interviews?
    Is it against TSR policy??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It would also give us an unfair advantage of knowing possible questions that might come in our interview (If we get one)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentsixth)
    We definitely can't confirm or deny this. King's however are known to change their stations quite regularly. Just make sure that you revise all the aspects that you find necessary.
    Fair enough thanks anyways

ReputationRep:
    You'll be fine! At least I'm sure it'll go better than mine did. 😂
    Haha did yours go that bad???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pandasandpens)
    Haha did yours go that bad???
    It wasn't *bad* but it wasn't great! Truth be told the MMI stations go by so quickly you'll always fear if you answered the question correctly/babbled/went off on a tangent/made a bad impression. I'd say just enjoy the experience as it's a first time for most people.

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't *bad* but it wasn't great! Truth be told the MMI stations go by so quickly you'll always fear if you answered the question correctly/babbled/went off on a tangent/made a bad impression. I'd say just enjoy the experience as it's a first time for most people.
    Good advice thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else find they did so badly?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just had my interview damn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rayytbh)
    Just had my interview damn
    Were you in the 2:30pm interview??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medicineee)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah my whole group came out pretty unsure too so I wouldn't worry too much. Damn though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SianBrown99)
    Were you in the 2:30pm interview??
    Yehhhh

ReputationRep:
    Yehhhh
    Me too! How did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SianBrown99)
    Me too! How did you find it?
    I don't even know. I don't think it was as bad as I expected but that doesn't mean I did well I couldn't really tell TBH. How about u??

ReputationRep:
    Lol ay its done no idea how that went finished so many questions early so that cant be a good sign. Oh well good luck everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medicineee)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think it went okay but not great. It was tough.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hope the interview went ok for those who already had it, and good luck to everyone else who hasn't heard back yet (including myself...)

ReputationRep:
    I don't even know. I don't think it was as bad as I expected but that doesn't mean I did well I couldn't really tell TBH. How about u??
    Same really, I quite liked some of the stations but others completely threw me, at least it's done now!

ReputationRep:
    what happened to the layout of tsr. It is not easy to use tbh. prefer the old one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saahil0987)
    Lol ay its done no idea how that went finished so many questions early so that cant be a good sign. Oh well good luck everyone
    Well done!! Lucky it's all out the way now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For the interview stations, if you finish a question early what do you do? Do they give follow-up/prompt questions or do you just sit there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Erlang Shen)
    For the interview stations, if you finish a question early what do you do? Do they give follow-up/prompt questions or do you just sit there?
    For me it depended on the individual interviewer some did whilst others didnt so I guess if you stop talking try to just go through your decision think about why you said what you said, any counter arguments, any examples of when you may have experienced similar situations and how you dealt with that and how you learned from that and if its a scenario talk about the different actions you could have taken and the +ves and -ves of that

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2017
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.