Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamdaniell)
    No-one knows. They will keep going out until February. Just have to wait. I got a 765 on my UKCAT (band 1), top grades, etc... and I still haven't heard anything either. We just have to chill out and be patient.
    Yea
    I got 820 Band 1 on UKCAT, 43 predicted at IB, 10A*s 3As at GCSEs and still no calls yet from KCL

The wait is killing me

ReputationRep:
    I really don't get the MMI layout. Like what stations could they possibly have other than ethical and motivation for medicine and work experience?
    I heard there's 7 but can't think of anything else they can ask us about.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johncenaofficial)
    I really don't get the MMI layout. Like what stations could they possibly have other than ethical and motivation for medicine and work experience?
    I heard there's 7 but can't think of anything else they can ask us about.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    GMC and career knowledge, prioritization (given a series of tasks, asked how you handle it, and why), knowledge of KCL (why you want to specifically study there), scientific interest, analysis of personal statement, roleplaying (with an actor/volunteer - it does happen), leadership and teamwork, etc

NB: I haven't done a KCL interview, but I have read up about medical MMIs.

ReputationRep:
    Check your portal guys. Just got a rejection but they didn't notify me via email, so it's worth a check.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For everyone who's had an interview at kings, how was it? How many stations were there? Was it ok in general?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ASTK98)
    Check your portal guys. Just got a rejection but they didn't notify me via email, so it's worth a check.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry to hear that, when was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

Had my interview last Tuesday (13th). I suppose it's way too early to expect any kind of response, but has anyone with earlier interview dates been made any offers/been rejected?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry to hear that! I hope you get interviews at your other choices and if not, keep trying! This is my third cycle hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedicalJunkie)
    I haven't seen a thread so I thought I should start one☺️
    I got 3A* 5A 3B at GCSEs but been predicted 2A* and 2A for A level and and A for my EPQ. Do you guys think Ive got any chance?

Do you have issues with getting a good hacker here is the opportunity to hire one contact me on one of the most secured application you have it on your PLAY STORE OR APP STORE search for " Wickr Me" my username is "Cyberempire"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futuremedic2017)
    Sorry to hear that, when was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Didn't have one. Pre interview rejection unfortunately.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOLAROV)
    Do you have issues with getting a good hacker here is the opportunity to hire one contact me on one of the most secured application you have it on your PLAY STORE OR APP STORE search for " Wickr Me" my username is "Cyberempire"
    Wtf lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pantego)
    Sorry to hear that! I hope you get interviews at your other choices and if not, keep trying! This is my third cycle hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cheers, you too. Jheez, 3rd time applying? Hopefully you're a bit luckier this time round. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cheers, you too. Jheez, 3rd time applying? Hopefully you're a bit luckier this time round. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Funny story but I stupidly didn't know you could use the num pad or the keyboard for quantitative reasoning on my first time doing the UKCAT. I was using the mouse to individually click the numbers on the online calculator!! Ended up getting 615 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Didn't have one. Pre interview rejection unfortunately.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    sorry to hear that. Hope your other applications work out!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Rejected 1st in Biomed 640 ukcat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparks023)
    when did you get your rejection?

I am sorry to hear

ReputationRep:
    was your degree achieved or predicted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    when did you get your rejection?

I am sorry to hear
    Just now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    was your degree achieved or predicted?
    Achieved

ReputationRep:
    Achieved
    ouch. I am sorry

I am going MAD with this wait.

Have you any other interviews?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.