The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lostperson
ouch. I am sorry :frown:

I am going MAD with this wait.

Have you any other interviews?

Thanks, yeah I was going mad too then had 2 rejections in the past week... :frown: hopefully 2017 will be better!
Original post by Sparks023
Thanks, yeah I was going mad too then had 2 rejections in the past week... :frown: hopefully 2017 will be better!

oh, where else from?

i do not understand how Kings are working,,,
I have a 2:1
an MSc
and 700 UKCAT and heard nothing.
trying so hard to be patient.
Original post by Lostperson
oh, where else from?

i do not understand how Kings are working,,,
I have a 2:1
an MSc
and 700 UKCAT and heard nothing.
trying so hard to be patient.

Dundee :frown:
I have no idea, sometimes it's a lottery!
Best of luck
Rejected 1st in Biomed 640 ukcat

may i ask when you sent your application? and condolences! i'm waiting for mine >.<
Original post by AspireExcite
may i ask when you sent your application? and condolences! i'm waiting for mine >.<

About a week before the standard deadline of the 15th, why?
About a week before the standard deadline of the 15th, why?

I was just wondering if theyre going through it in order of applications received. since I sent mine 12th, I guess I'll be hearing back for rejections sometime after you :frown:
I was just wondering if theyre going through it in order of applications received. since I sent mine 12th, I guess I'll be hearing back for rejections sometime after you

I sent mine the day before so they're not. You're fine!
I was just wondering if theyre going through it in order of applications received. since I sent mine 12th, I guess I'll be hearing back for rejections sometime after you :frown:

Yeah I don't think they got through them like that so I wouldn't worry!
Original post by studentsixth
I sent mine the day before so they're not. You're fine!

Yeah I don't think they got through them like that so I wouldn't worry!

Thanks guys! You've got/had your interview right studentsixth?
Thanks guys! You've got/had your interview right studentsixth?

Yes on the 6th - don't remind me 😂 I still cringe when I think about it!
Original post by adamdaniell
No-one knows. They will keep going out until February. Just have to wait. I got a 765 on my UKCAT (band 1), top grades, etc... and I still haven't heard anything either. We just have to chill out and be patient.

765 UKCAT.. You have more of a reason to be chilled than me, u have 100 more than me!!😂😂 But thanks and good luck!
Have any gapyear or year 13 students been given rejections yet? If so, what ukcat score??
Original post by Pantego
Funny story but I stupidly didn't know you could use the num pad or the keyboard for quantitative reasoning on my first time doing the UKCAT. I was using the mouse to individually click the numbers on the online calculator!! Ended up getting 615 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMG!! I used the mouse to individually press it and im on a gap year, why hasnt anyone told me this ffs!😂 Luckily my Quantitative has always been above 650 but omgg
Rejected yesterday. Predicted 2:1 in biomed (at kings) with 687 ukcat
Original post by Dev3389
Rejected yesterday. Predicted 2:1 in biomed (at kings) with 687 ukcat

i'm sorry to hear that.
did you apply for A100 or A101
Original post by Asian_persuasion
OMG!! I used the mouse to individually press it and im on a gap year, why hasnt anyone told me this ffs!😂 Luckily my Quantitative has always been above 650 but omgg

I know! my laptop is too small to have numpad so its hard to get used to the computer one too
Reply 1316
Just now :frown:

are you a home first time applicant. did kings only give out rejections for the internationals so far
Any offers?
Original post by 11...
are you a home first time applicant. did kings only give out rejections for the internationals so far

I'm not an international. First time applying to kings, probably a waste of an application but oh well :frown:
Original post by Jackrosser97
i'm sorry to hear that.
did you apply for A100 or A101

A100. Kings basically are snakes. Ring them many times beforehand they clarified that for grads they only look at ukcat and degree prediction alongside personal statement. Asking for feedback they said my ukcat wasnt high enough alongside having a weak application. When a few friends of mine got an interview with 675ish ukcats and 2:1 predictions, which is lower than mine. Not being bitter but am fully baffled.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending