Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey congrats! I got exactly the same UKCAT and just got an interview, when is yours for?

ReputationRep:
    I
    (Original post by lemonlikelime)
    That's pretty cool! Heard back from any other unis yet?
    Yeah I have interviews for Birmingham and Liverpool so far. Haven't heard from Glasgow or kings.
    How's it going for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pool99)
    I
    Yeah I have interviews for Birmingham and Liverpool so far. Haven't heard from Glasgow or kings.
    How's it going for you
    Interview from here and Manchester :-) still waiting on the other two! Do you live in the USA or the UK btw?

ReputationRep:
    Interview from here and Manchester :-) still waiting on the other two! Do you live in the USA or the UK btw?
    US.
    Congrats on interviews!

ReputationRep:
    US.
    Congrats on interviews!
    Thank you :-) you too! Oh right so you must have had to/will have to travel here for your interviews right? If you've had them how did they go?

ReputationRep:
    when do u think the next batch of interviews are going out? literally giving up hope by this point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by primadonnas)
    when do u think the next batch of interviews are going out? literally giving up hope by this point
    Batches of interview are given out all the way into march! It's only January!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you :-) you too! Oh right so you must have had to/will have to travel here for your interviews right? If you've had them how did they go?
    I will be coming early February

ReputationRep:
    I will be coming early February
    Oh sweet :-) hope you enjoy England whilst you're here as well as the interviews :-) good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    Out of the people that have had their interviews, has anyone heard back at all from Kings?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samyak!)
    Out of the people that have had their interviews, has anyone heard back at all from Kings?
    Nope, hoping they were going to give out offers today because last year it was the 8th

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if its been mentioned before but can't seem to find it. What is king's teaching style? PBL or integrated?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pandasandpens)
    Nope, hoping they were going to give out offers today because last year it was the 8th
    Hope for the best I guess that this week we get a reply:') how was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    Hope for the best I guess that this week we get a reply:' how was your interview?
    Not too confident abouot my interview performance but still hoping for the best haha. fingers crossed

Have u had an interview?? if so, how'd it go??

ReputationRep:
    Not too confident abouot my interview performance but still hoping for the best haha. fingers crossed

do you guy see know if there was a cut off for each station?

ReputationRep:
    Interview!!! Scheduled for Jan 25. It's the day after my King's Grad Entry interview which I had received about 3 weeks ago so glad it worked out!

I looked at portal (no email yet) at ~ 7 pm. 753 UKCAT and I'm international. Best of luck to all those still waiting!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumosbludger183)
    Interview!!! Scheduled for Jan 25. It's the day after my King's Grad Entry interview which I had received about 3 weeks ago so glad it worked out!

I looked at portal (no email yet) at ~ 7 pm. 753 UKCAT and I'm international. Best of luck to all those still waiting!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Omg well done!!! Did you find out today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michrab123)
    Omg well done!!! Did you find out today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks! And yes sorry I left that bit out, I found out today

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

yeah yeah had mine on the 13th last month - I came out feeling confident cos made my interviewers laugh but now that i reflect on it I may have been a bit vague so I have no idea how that's gonna play out ._.

ReputationRep:
    yeah yeah had mine on the 13th last month - I came out feeling confident cos made my interviewers laugh but now that i reflect on it I may have been a bit vague so I have no idea how that's gonna play out ._.
    Same!!! Did you have that cool black guy? Had mine on the 6th though, I really hope I hear back this week.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2017

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.