The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1460
I
Original post by lemonlikelime
That's pretty cool! Heard back from any other unis yet?

Yeah I have interviews for Birmingham and Liverpool so far. Haven't heard from Glasgow or kings.
How's it going for you
Original post by pool99
I
Yeah I have interviews for Birmingham and Liverpool so far. Haven't heard from Glasgow or kings.
How's it going for you

Interview from here and Manchester :-) still waiting on the other two! Do you live in the USA or the UK btw?
Reply 1462
Interview from here and Manchester :-) still waiting on the other two! Do you live in the USA or the UK btw?

US.
Congrats on interviews!
Original post by pool99
US.
Congrats on interviews!

Thank you :-) you too! Oh right so you must have had to/will have to travel here for your interviews right? If you've had them how did they go?
when do u think the next batch of interviews are going out? literally giving up hope by this point
Original post by primadonnas
when do u think the next batch of interviews are going out? literally giving up hope by this point

Batches of interview are given out all the way into march! It's only January!
Reply 1466
Thank you :-) you too! Oh right so you must have had to/will have to travel here for your interviews right? If you've had them how did they go?

I will be coming early February
Original post by pool99
I will be coming early February

Oh sweet :-) hope you enjoy England whilst you're here as well as the interviews :-) good luck!!
Out of the people that have had their interviews, has anyone heard back at all from Kings?
Original post by Samyak!
Out of the people that have had their interviews, has anyone heard back at all from Kings?

Nope, hoping they were going to give out offers today because last year it was the 8th
Sorry if its been mentioned before but can't seem to find it. What is king's teaching style? PBL or integrated?:s-smilie:
Original post by pandasandpens
Nope, hoping they were going to give out offers today because last year it was the 8th

Hope for the best I guess that this week we get a reply:') how was your interview?
Original post by Samyak!
Hope for the best I guess that this week we get a reply:':wink: how was your interview?

Not too confident abouot my interview performance but still hoping for the best haha. fingers crossed:biggrin:

Have u had an interview?? if so, how'd it go?? :smile:
Not too confident abouot my interview performance but still hoping for the best haha. fingers crossed:biggrin:

do you guy see know if there was a cut off for each station?
Interview!!! Scheduled for Jan 25. It's the day after my King's Grad Entry interview which I had received about 3 weeks ago so glad it worked out!

I looked at portal (no email yet) at ~ 7 pm. 753 UKCAT and I'm international. Best of luck to all those still waiting!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lumosbludger183
Interview!!! Scheduled for Jan 25. It's the day after my King's Grad Entry interview which I had received about 3 weeks ago so glad it worked out!

I looked at portal (no email yet) at ~ 7 pm. 753 UKCAT and I'm international. Best of luck to all those still waiting!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg well done!!! Did you find out today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by michrab123
Omg well done!!! Did you find out today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! And yes sorry I left that bit out, I found out today :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah yeah had mine on the 13th last month - I came out feeling confident cos made my interviewers laugh but now that i reflect on it I may have been a bit vague so I have no idea how that's gonna play out ._.
Original post by Samyak!
yeah yeah had mine on the 13th last month - I came out feeling confident cos made my interviewers laugh but now that i reflect on it I may have been a bit vague so I have no idea how that's gonna play out ._.

Same!!! Did you have that cool black guy? Had mine on the 6th though, I really hope I hear back this week.
Anyone who had an interview at kings, was is generally hard or more predictable?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending