Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johncenaofficial)
    What do you need to bring with you to the interview?
    I apologise if I'm asking too many questions it's just that I have my interview on Monday and I'm just too nervous about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't worry I was like that too. You just need your passport but you can bring a bag (jackets or day bag etc) and leave it in a room before the interview starts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PanickingYear12)
    omg guyss I got an interview I'm still in shock
    stats? and are you an international. oh yeah congratz btw sorry for being so direct

ReputationRep:
    Hi - I am an EU student but have not heard anything from Kings.. Any one from the EU here who has heard back about the Med school (offer/rejection) ?

ReputationRep:
    Im international, not heard a thing yet m8
    (Original post by savisko)
    Hi - I am an EU student but have not heard anything from Kings.. Any one from the EU here who has heard back about the Med school (offer/rejection) ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moshinato)
    stats? and are you an international. oh yeah congratz btw sorry for being so direct
    GCSE 5A* 3A 1B
    AS AAAB
    Predicted a level A*A*A*A
    Ukcat 623
    Argh I shoulda mentioned, I applied for King's EMDP not the standard A100 and no I'm not an international - good luck to you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PanickingYear12)
    GCSE 5A* 3A 1B
    AS AAAB
    Predicted a level A*A*A*A
    Ukcat 623
    Argh I shoulda mentioned, I applied for King's EMDP not the standard A100 and no I'm not an international - good luck to you!

Thanks! and congrats again

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any offers / rejections yet?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone NOT heard back from Kings? I haven't and I'm a little worried ;;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by song_han)
    Has anyone NOT heard back from Kings? I haven't and I'm a little worried ;;
    I haven't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmawinterson)
    I haven't
    Do you mind sharing your stats?

ReputationRep:
    Interview! So thrilled to get King's that's 4/4 now but King's is by far my favourite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DocPK)
    Do you mind sharing your stats?
    Course not I'm an undergrad now at Leeds Uni predicted a 1st in Medical Science, 705 UKCAT and A*AAB at A2. Loooong wait.

ReputationRep:
    Course not I'm an undergrad now at Leeds Uni predicted a 1st in Medical Science, 705 UKCAT and A*AAB at A2. Loooong wait.
    I pm'ed you, wondering about Leeds 😳

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got an email saying there's an update on the KCL apply thing but there's no update...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Never mind. Might have been an extremely delayed email about a message response I got. Nothing to do with a decision lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Interventiew at King's finally! I've been crying over my Oxford rejection for the last few days so this softened the blow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StationToStation)
    Interventiew at King's finally! I've been crying over my Oxford rejection for the last few days so this softened the blow.
    Congratulations!! Good luck with your interview

ReputationRep:
    Omg you so deserve an interview. I don't think they are doing it by ukcat as loads of people with 700> have got interviews 😭😭 where else have you applied

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsr120)
    Congratulations!! Good luck with your interview
    Thank you good luck to you too, no matter what stage in the process you're at!

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so far from this thread I haven't heard anyone thats got an offer from Kings, I did my interview 13th Dec morning and I'm very very low key getting stressed out that I haven't heard back yet. How is everyone feeling?!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.