Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StationToStation)
    I went to a talk this summer and the girl there (she had graduated from King's but wasn't there to promote the uni or anything) said it's largely because it's such a big year. You don't get to know everyone and might feel lost and alone and you get quite little individual attention from the staff. I think she also said that the student's union is crap. I've heard from elsewhere that King's is quite disorganized and for example lectures get often cancelled without anyone informing the students beforehand. The girl said that she had the time of her life though and while these things can be annoying they matter relatively little in everyday life.
    Reassuring. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    How long is each station and how many stations are there? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by applicant30)
    How long is each station and how many stations are there? Thanks
    7 stations 7 mins each I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milkbottle64)
    interview tomorrow guys
    Same here. What time is yours???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milkbottle64)
    interview tomorrow guys
    How did it go?

ReputationRep:
    Interviewww 650 UKCAT

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone still waiting for kings ? Would you mind to tell your stats ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nieel97)
    Yes I am still waiting. Predicted first with 730 UKCAT, and I am international.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yanzzz123)
    Yes I am still waiting. Predicted first with 730 UKCAT, and I am international.
    The fact that they only interview only 10-15% of international applocants make me feel worried now.

ReputationRep:
    The fact that they only interview only 10-15% of international applocants make me feel worried now.
    Where did you hear that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon6)
    Interviewww 650 UKCAT
    Big congrats!! What are your gcse & a level predicted?
    I'm still waiting to hear.. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by savisko)
    Hi - I am an EU student but have not heard anything from Kings.. Any one from the EU here who has heard back about the Med school (offer/rejection) ?
    Hi, im in the same situation...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon6)
    Interviewww 650 UKCAT
    Congratulations! Are you home or international students?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karishma behera)
    Where did you hear that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm quite sure bout it because I saw it from whatdotheyknow. Freedom of information site ? Last year 600+ apply but I guess only 80+ or 70+ got an interview. So it means that if you get interview then the acceptance rate is quite high. (Only apply for international I'm not sure bout home student)

ReputationRep:
    Any year 13s applying with a 700+ UKCAT who still haven't got an interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DocPK)
    Any year 13s applying with a 700+ UKCAT who still haven't got an interview?
    817 UKCAT. International student here, so idk.

Last year, Kings had 666 (hahaha) international applicants, and gave out 75 interviews to these applicants. Only about 30 got offers.

ReputationRep:
    Home UK Graduate applying for A100, should be expecting rejections any day now but my stats are achieved 2.1 Biomedical, low 600s UKCAT. Wondering why I haven't got a rejection yet to stop me refreshing all the time lol.

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting... home student, 700 Ukcat, A*AAA prediction, 9A*s and a B at iGCSE... I'm worried the predictions are letting me down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by song_han)
    Still waiting... home student, 700 Ukcat, A*AAA prediction, 9A*s and a B at iGCSE... I'm worried the predictions are letting me down
    I don't know for sure but I wouldn't worry too much about your predictions because i have an interview with A*AA predictions and 677 UKCAT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsr120)
    I don't know for sure but I wouldn't worry too much about your predictions because i have an interview with A*AA predictions and 677 UKCAT
    What were your GCSEs?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.