Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JennyJay8)
    I agree, last year they gave out their first offer on the 8th January! Has anyone emailed them to see what's up?
    There's probably a problem on their end. Because interviews were very early this year I'm guessing (just my two cents) that they were testing a new interview circuit which has ended up producing a large skew of results. They're probably waiting to see how/if it evens out so I wouldn't be surprised if all of our interview experiences will vary this year.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received a post interview rejection???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johncenaofficial)
    Has anyone received a post interview rejection???

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohit5148)
    My friends have had vastly different stations to mine.
    Oh I though we weren't meant to discuss it after, thanks for the clarification though

ReputationRep:
    Can someone help me? I'm confused as to how to prepare for my interview. What stations are there? What are the typical questions I should prepare for? Also is it a group interview? so its not individual?
    Any input is appreciated. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsr120)
    Oh I though we weren't meant to discuss it after, thanks for the clarification though
    I don't think sharing interview experiences from the same university after the interview has finished, breach those rules. The whole discussing the interview afterwards is meant to provide all applicants an equal chance at interview, so once the interview is done knowing the information would be useless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moshinato)
    I don't think sharing interview experiences from the same university after the interview has finished, breach those rules. The whole discussing the interview afterwards is meant to provide all applicants an equal chance at interview, so once the interview is done knowing the information would be useless.
    That makes sense thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moshinato)
    I think it's fine to talk between applicants who have already had their interview. Otherwise they wouldn't be allowing us to mingle afterwards 😂 But from people I've talked to, the stations aren't drastically different at all. They just vary a little bit from person to person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentsixth)
    I think it's fine to talk between applicants who have already had their interview. Otherwise they wouldn't be allowing us to mingle afterwards 😂 But from people I've talked to, the stations aren't drastically different at all. They just vary a little bit from person to person
    I feel like everyone's interview experience will always be slightly different. Depending on what you say, the interviewers might ask different follow up questions or quiz you on certain aspects relevant to the station. Like someone else said before, it is fair. Because they're essentially still assessing the same skills

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pantego)
    I feel like everyone's interview experience will always be slightly different. Depending on what you say, the interviewers might ask different follow up questions or quiz you on certain aspects relevant to the station. Like someone else said before, it is fair. Because they're essentially still assessing the same skills

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah that was me who said that! I don't believe they would make circuits where performances can't be comparable.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so sorry if anyone's already asked this but, of those who have had interviews:

Has anyone been given an offer?
    Has anyone been rejected?

Thank you x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k4224)
    I'm so sorry if anyone's already asked this but, of those who have had interviews:

Has anyone been given an offer?
    Has anyone been rejected?

Thank you x
    There haven't been any kings offers yet on here but not 100% sure about rejections

ReputationRep:
    My interview is in a week and I'm so so nervous! Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Also does Kings look at your personal statements for the interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azlana)
    My interview is in a week and I'm so so nervous! Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Also does Kings look at your personal statements for the interview?
    It says on the information on the portal that the interviewers will have no prior knowledge

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any international students, or any students really, receive an interview invitation recently?

ReputationRep:
    can someone who has had an interview pm me please? thanks so much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cuppycake3)
    Why?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when interview invitations will stop being given out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cuppycake3)
    Like no. This makes the whole process unfair. We all signed a non disclosure form, besides the interviews have been getting changed regularly this year. Just prep for a normal mmi and I'm sure you'll do fine! I'm sorry but there isn't anything more to say about it. I'm sure you'll smash it

ReputationRep:
    Lmao I just read up on the Dean of Medical Education at King's. Apparently he studied at Edinburgh, then went to Oxford to train as a psychiatrist, then worked at Exeter and then came to King's. I applied to Edinburgh, Oxford, Exeter and King's, want to be a psychiatrist and my current goal is to study at Edinburgh and then go to Oxford to do a PhD alongside specialty training. Is he.. Is he my more successful male counterpart?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.