Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know what the 'longitudinal placements' are at Kings? Also, is there any PBL at all? Or all lectures and tutorials? Any info appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timbotimbo)
    Anyone know what the 'longitudinal placements' are at Kings? Also, is there any PBL at all? Or all lectures and tutorials? Any info appreciated!
    Have you looked at the course details on their website? What you're asking should be there...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timbotimbo)
    All on the website. They are in all sense an intergrated course but PBL does happen on the side occasionally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elliee_98)
    Like no. This makes the whole process unfair. We all signed a non disclosure form, besides the interviews have been getting changed regularly this year. Just prep for a normal mmi and I'm sure you'll do fine! I'm sorry but there isn't anything more to say about it. I'm sure you'll smash it
    I'm really confused as to how to prep for a MMI. How is everyone else doing it? is there any website that helps? Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Just got an interview for Kings! date is 28 march and I'm an international student

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mo_elheramy)
    Just got an interview for Kings! date is 28 march and I'm an international student
    Nice! Stats?

ReputationRep:
    got a dilemma... I've got low stats, I think I'm gonna get rejected and I really want to book a holiday for my birthday in March... Not sure if I should just go ahead and book since my chances are slim? :/

ReputationRep:
    People who have already been for their interview, how early do you think you need to arrive?

ReputationRep:
    any mainland EU, non GCSE, undergrad, hear anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DocPK)
    Nice! Stats?
    Gcse 7A*2A (the 2 A's are eng lang and lit)
    UKCAT 703 Band 1
    AS 4A (bio chem phy maths)
    A level 4A* + EPQ A* (predicted)
    Good luck all!

ReputationRep:
    So I hit up king's digit's and they were like you'll hear back about post interview offers/rejections near the end of the process, in march.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohit5148)
    So I hit up king's digit's and they were like you'll hear back about post interview offers/rejections near the end of the process, in march.
    Yeah. I had my interview today and they did say if you call we will give a generic answer that it can take up to march to send out all offers. If you haven't heard back yet, your application is still under consideration.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    REALLY just want to hear back, the wait is killing me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspireExcite)
    got a dilemma... I've got low stats, I think I'm gonna get rejected and I really want to book a holiday for my birthday in March... Not sure if I should just go ahead and book since my chances are slim? :/
    Don't lose hope, if your holiday isn't too long you can ask king to reschedule the interview that you'll hopefully get!

ReputationRep:
    Guys, do any of you guys have the link for the extended medical degree programme forum? i can't seem to be able to find it.

ReputationRep:
    Hey when you guys receive an interview where does it show like on the portal is there like. Separate section or you get an email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karishma behera)
    Hey when you guys receive an interview where does it show like on the portal is there like. Separate section or you get an email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think I got an email saying something has changed and on the portal there was a new option on the left called 'Interview Invitation'

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plutojupitermars)
    I think I got an email saying something has changed and on the portal there was a new option on the left called 'Interview Invitation'

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i see thank you! and congrats!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mm_7)
    i have my st georges offer and a rejection from barts.. i only applied to 3 med schools.
    i just want kings to reply so i can stop worrying about what to put as my firm and insurance so that i can focus on my work haha
    Well done on st George's!May I ask-what were your stats please?

ReputationRep:
    Are the interview stations not the same for all candidates? ...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.