Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How many of you are still waiting for an interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hanacigoj)
    Still had no correspondance since applying

ReputationRep:
    Curious if any graduates or EU students (or both) have gotten interviews yet? I was determined not to get into a worry mode, but it's gotten to a point where half of my choices are about to get back to me with a decision and the other half, amongst which King's, hasn't even given any interview information, impatience is starting to get to me..

ReputationRep:
    Me.. Has there been any pre interview rejections given out?

ReputationRep:
    I'm a mature student and a registered nurse. I was rejected by Dundee, Manchester and Leicester in short succession around November-December but King's have still not condemned me yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asian_persuasion)
    Me.. Has there been any pre interview rejections given out?
    There have been a few pre interview rejections

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James_tattersall)
    I'm a mature student and a registered nurse. I was rejected by Dundee, Manchester and Leicester in short succession around November-December but King's have still not condemned me yet.
    biomed graduate rejected by barts, newc, leic, waiting for kings here too although interview it seems unlikely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neurosurgeon)
    Curious if any graduates or EU students (or both) have gotten interviews yet? I was determined not to get into a worry mode, but it's gotten to a point where half of my choices are about to get back to me with a decision and the other half, amongst which King's, hasn't even given any interview information, impatience is starting to get to me..
    I'm a graduate and I had an interview on 24th of January. My group had 14 people I think. I don't know if they've had other graduate groups in yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plutojupitermars)
    I'm a graduate and I had an interview on 24th of January. My group had 14 people I think. I don't know if they've had other graduate groups in yet.
    what are your a levels and ukcat if you don't mind me asking? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brosie1992)
    what are your a levels and ukcat if you don't mind me asking? Thanks
    AABB. 2.1 Biomedical Sciences. 753 UKCAT with Band 1.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the intercalation options at King's? Can't really find it online.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Me!
    Just got an email today requesting further information regarding my fees classification. The wait is long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MCMXCVIII)
    Does anyone know the intercalation options at King's? Can't really find it online.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Here: http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/subject-a...c-courses.aspx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neurosurgeon)
    I'm a graduate and they got back to me asking to provide an academic reference within 7 days but I don't know whether that guarantees an interview. I know the process goes right through till March/April so there's still time

ReputationRep:
    How long did Kings say a decision will come after your interview mine was 25th Jan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RealLifeEducator)
    How long did Kings say a decision will come after your interview mine was 25th Jan
    They said a few weeks to a few months.

Just be patient though, they'll give out offers when they are able to make sure they have decided fairly upon the best candidates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HMarles)

Just be patient though, they'll give out offers when they are able to make sure they have decided fairly upon the best candidates.
    Expect it late March/early April

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmaduM)
    I'm a graduate and they got back to me asking to provide an academic reference within 7 days but I don't know whether that guarantees an interview. I know the process goes right through till March/April so there's still time
    Is that what they need to ask everyone or just offer holders? Also, didn't you provide a reference with ucas application?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HMarles)

True.

Expect it late March/early April
    Safe. That is too long

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plutojupitermars)
    Is that what they need to ask everyone or just offer holders? Also, didn't you provide a reference with ucas application?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got asked for fee status stuff before my interview invitation so it's not offer holders. No post interview offers have been sent out anyway as far as I'm aware

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.