Turn on thread page Beta

What does cuck/ cuckhold mean? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    Then why the hell are the racists using it, they're too mentally weak to judge people on an individual basis.
    They claim the native Europeans are being cucked by non-whites, because in their eyes, immigrants are treated better then native Europeans. They think non-Europeans are responsible for any problem in Europe.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    I can't remember the episode but here's the clip :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qhFBcqINnBs
    :rofl: it rings a bell. His face at the end! The Simpsons are awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    :rofl: it rings a bell. His face at the end! The Simpsons are awesome
    They are! It probably says a lot about my time wasting skills that this is the first thing I thought of though lol
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    They are! It probably says a lot about my time wasting skills that this is the first thing I thought of though lol
    Psshh, it's almost midnight. Give yourself some rest!

ReputationRep:
    Psshh, it's almost midnight. Give yourself some rest!
    Fair enough , I did promise myself I was going to do some proper studying today, suffice to say that did not happen
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Fair enough , I did promise myself I was going to do some proper studying today, suffice to say that did not happen
    Sameeee. I've studied 1 out of 5 lectures for a test that I have on Friday :rofl: we should beeee Skype revision buddies

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember the episode but here's the clip :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qhFBcqINnBs
    and the top comment is...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    They claim the native Europeans are being cucked by non-whites, because in their eyes, immigrants are treated better then native Europeans. They think non-Europeans are responsible for any problem in Europe.
    After searching cuck, this picture came up, I think it sums up these white power nutjobs calling people cucks.

https://i.imgur.com/f6DtUvH.jpg

Edit: Sorry if it's rather extreme.

ReputationRep:
    Sameeee. I've studied 1 out of 5 lectures for a test that I have on Friday :rofl: we should beeee Skype revision buddies
    I so get what you mean, it seems like there are so many in the hours in the day and then before you know it, it's midnight and you're no more informed on the subject than you were lol, we should totally be study buddies on tsr! I need something to keep my motivation up

ReputationRep:
    Sold exclusively in Sweden?

ReputationRep:
    After searching cuck, this picture came up, I think it sums up these white power nutjobs calling people cucks.

https://i.imgur.com/f6DtUvH.jpg

Edit: Sorry if it's rather extreme.
    hahaha :rofl:

It's mocking the type of people who say Europe is getting cucked. They're bitter neckbeard losers, who complain that women chose other men over them. Instead of realising they're the problem, they delude themselves into thinking it's a global conspiracy against all whites.

ReputationRep:
    Sold exclusively in Sweden?
    Yup.

ReputationRep:
    I think the Sweden situation is a little different though, they've bent over backwards for immigrants only to have it bite them in the arse.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I so get what you mean, it seems like there are so many in the hours in the day and then before you know it, it's midnight and you're no more informed on the subject than you were lol, we should totally be study buddies on tsr! I need something to keep my motivation up
    Exactly! :getmecoat:

Sure, first study session at 6am? :work: :work:

ReputationRep:
    Exactly! :getmecoat:

Sure, first study session at 6am? :work: :work:
    If we had it that early, pretty sure I'd be using my books as pillows lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    I think the Sweden situation is a little different though, they've bent over backwards for immigrants only to have it bite them in the arse.
    I don't even know what's going on with Sweden but I don't want it explained to me by some white power nutcase. (not saying that's you)
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    If we had it that early, pretty sure I'd be using my books as pillows lol
    :lol: sounds comfy. :lazy:

If you were being serious though there's always this thread that we can post in, close down TSR and get some work done and that kind of works? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    :lol: sounds comfy. :lazy:

If you were being serious though there's always this thread that we can post in, close down TSR and get some work done and that kind of works? :holmes:
    Cool, I'll have a look, maybe if we update each other on how much studying we've done it might also motivate us, we could make it a friendly competition!

ReputationRep:
    I don't even know what's going on with Sweden but I don't want it explained to me by some white power nutcase. (not saying that's you)
    Definitely isn't me, I'm not even white :lol:

Basically they've let immigration get out of hand and now they've had an increase in crime including sex crimes committed disproportionately by immigrants.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Cool, I'll have a look, maybe if we update each other on how much studying we've done it might also motivate us, we could make it a friendly competition!
    Sounds like a plan :borat:

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.