Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have to go swimming in a couple of weeks for the first time in 4 years but I don't want to wear a bikini because I have a huge scar down my leg, I have acne on my face, back, shoulders and legs, I have chunky fat legs and stomach and I know I should be confident with my body no matter what but I just cant so what should I do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by socialoutcast123)
    I have to go swimming in a couple of weeks for the first time in 4 years but I don't want to wear a bikini because I have a huge scar down my leg, I have acne on my face, back, shoulders and legs, I have chunky fat legs and stomach and I know I should be confident with my body no matter what but I just cant so what should I do?
    You can get swimming leggings and wear them with a regular one piece swimming suit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    You can get swimming leggings and wear them with a regular one piece swimming suit
    thank you for answering and where from? and what about everything else?

ReputationRep:
    I bought mine from Amazon, but I'm sure you can get them anywhere online

What do you mean by everything else?

ReputationRep:
    I bought mine from Amazon, but I'm sure you can get them anywhere online

What do you mean by everything else?
    my acne that's all over my body/
    and thanks I will go online and have a look

ReputationRep:
    my acne that's all over my body/
    and thanks I will go online and have a look
    You can get a full sleeved swimming costume, that would would cover up your arms.

ReputationRep:
    You can get a full sleeved swimming costume, that would would cover up your arms.
    okay thanks for help

ReputationRep:
    U could check out burkinis, Nigella Lawson wore one

ReputationRep:

They have nice variety of costumes on sale in Sports Direct - I got a new costume the other day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alishba-rosex)
    They have nice variety of costumes on sale in Sports Direct - I got a new costume the other day
    I never thought about there, I will have a look and there is one near me so that's great , thanks so much for the help

ReputationRep:
    Do you have big boobs if not I'll send you a link to the perfect bathing suit if I could find it, thing is it doesn't have much support on the boobs.

ReputationRep:
    I never thought about there, I will have a look and there is one near me so that's great , thanks so much for the help

No problem

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.