Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Rate this shredded asian? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Their faces aren't that attractive to me Same with Philippians, Indians.
    Is that even a nationality? I am half black. Do you like me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James.Carnell)
    Do you like Indian/Pakistani men? So you are not a size queen, interesting.
    Depends if their face gives me goosebumps or not I'm very very attracted to a face.

ReputationRep:
    Depends if their face gives me goosebumps or not I'm very very attracted to a face.
    Hmm I think I would like to take you out on a date. How does that sound? I think you have a very beautiful personality. Inbox me.

ReputationRep:
    I am trying to pick up here, trying to promote the image of East Asians in the gay community. I am a half.
    Why just the gay community?

ReputationRep:
    Is that even a nationality? I am half black. Do you like me?
    Nuu, those who come from Philippines, I don't know how you call them :mmm: I can't tell if I like someone just from their typing

ReputationRep:
    Any more muscular than that would be off putting tbh...

Lmaoo at the women sat around the table though :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I think I would like to take you out on a date. How does that sound? I think you have a very beautiful personality. Inbox me.
    What's this? :hmmm: :teehee: Do you always take out guys on a date after 5 minutes of conversation?

ReputationRep:
    What's this? :hmmm: :teehee: Do you always take out guys on a date after 5 minutes of conversation?
    Yeah, do you believe in love? It's like when my mum and dad met, they just knew. I just know. I can't wait any longer, I have been waiting all my life for you.

ReputationRep:
    Their faces aren't that attractive to me Same with Philippians, Indians.
    Nah the ones with fuller lips and darker skin look good.. I think theyre from the Philippines.
    I rather them then Indians.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Why just the gay community?
    It's fine, the East Asian guys are in good hands, their straight guys are waking up to the sexual dynamics in the west, and adapting, it is a gradual process. You see it more and more with the younger generation. I.e. That in a multiethnic society it is best to approach multiple races and not confine yourself to your own. I don't personally believe in racial purity that a lot of the older people believed in.

ReputationRep:
    he is good looking imo 4/6

ReputationRep:
    It's fine, the East Asian guys are in good hands, their straight guys are waking up to the sexual dynamics in the west, and adapting, it is a gradual process. You see it more and more with the younger generation. I.e. That in a multiethnic society it is best to approach multiple races and not confine yourself to your own. I don't personally believe in racial purity that a lot of the older people believed in.
    Can you preach...I been saying this!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, do you believe in love? It's like when my mum and dad met, they just knew. I just know. I can't wait any longer, I have been waiting all my life for you.
    Please, stop :hmmm: :laugh: You're scaring me :hmmm:

Nah the ones with fuller lips and darker skin look good.. I think theyre from the Philippines.
    I rather them then Indians.
    Maybe but the majority I've seen, none of them appeal to me.

ReputationRep:
    Please, stop :hmmm: :laugh: You're scaring me :hmmm:

Maybe but the majority I've seen, none of them appeal to me.
    Rejections hurts so bad. Are you on Grindr?

ReputationRep:
    Rejections hurts so bad. Are you on Grindr?
    Don't usually gay men try to know other people better before meeting up? Or is it just me the only one that's old fashioned? :laugh: I got hurt for rushing, so now playing safe I doubt you can find people by username on Grindr or can you? :hmmm: Yes, I am there, I am everywhere :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Can you preach...I been saying this!!!!!!!!
    In all srsness away from the trolling...

I wrote this earlier in a private message:

There are around 7 million Asian women in the USA. There is 162 million women in the USA, in total. If the Asian male focuses just on that 7 million we are SERIOUSLLYYYY missing the bigger picture and potential relationships.

For racial purists this presents a problem, but for me, I am simply looking for the bigger aim of keeping paternal bloodlines alive and the men having lifelong loving relationships. I am thinking ahead. Either we adapt or we die out on the paternal side, clinging on to ideas of being homogenous will literally wipe us out.

Immigration is likely to dry up and at the current rate of US Asian female outmarriage, Asian males are not going to keep paternal bloodlines alive at all if we insist upon racial purity. That is really shooting ourselves in the foot out here in the west. If people really want racial purity they should move to Asia.

By reproducing with the wider population we will gain the female support of other races also through our commitment/relationships/family ties to them. The negative stereotypes of Asian men will be much less of an issue than they are today because we will become more integrated through blood with more of the wider western populace, of all races. Quite simply, the culture change is happening gradually as the guys are realising they can't just segregate themselves off without consequences.

ReputationRep:
    To me, he just looks so f*cking strange. He has the head of a geek and the body of a WWE wrestler.

Stereotypical association has gotten to my head. Too much American highschool TV...

ReputationRep:
    He's hot af :fan: His body and face are both on point :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    He's hot af :fan: His body and face are both on point :love:
    Of course you would find him attractive. :mmm:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.